Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Second punt nerves  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Granty

What it says in the title, really.

Still pretty new to this lark, so have my second punt lined up for the end of the week and a bit nervous, but excited, about it. So I guess I'm wondering how long it took people before they felt more comfortable doing it?

Offline OscarC

Been doing this year's now. I'm comfortable with it now, but still get a little nervous & excited when I arrange to meet someone new. Met Lily/Delphine for the first time last week & I was nervous about that.

Offline AnthG

So I guess I'm wondering how long it took people before they felt more comfortable doing it?

I wont put a time on it, I will just say until I had a couple of extremely bad punts. This makes you open your eyes and realize things. And thus the bubble bursts.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jonalpha

I've been doing this for about 6 years now, possibly a little more, and I still get nervous when going to see a new girl. It's part of the buzz of doing this I think.

Toshiba

I've been doing this for about 6 years now, possibly a little more, and I still get nervous when going to see a new girl. It's part of the buzz of doing this I think.

In a nut shell and if you lose this feeling STOP punting

Offline webpunter

In a nut shell and if you lose this feeling STOP punting
+1 abso-fuckin-lutely.  Its the adrenalin rush.  On the 1st visit 'will she be fit' / 'what will she be like' / 'will it all be safe' [0.1% chance that things could kick-off]

Offline Mansell

I'm a bit in the same boat having only started a month ago. It's easy going back to the same girl, which I did for the 2nd one. But great to see someone new for the 3rd  :D

I think when you are new it's way to easy to overthink things, I've just decided to go and enjoy it instead  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wish I didn't have this bloody head cold, otherwise I would have someone booked for the end of the week by now  :D

yorkshire123

As I started my punting career in the parlour scene I would say that once you can brazenly walk into such a place in broad daylight & be met by a reception full of punters & a line up of pussy to choose from you've cracked the nerves & seeing an indie should be a breeze (took me about 20 visits before I felt comfortable)
As HC & others have said, If you don't feel a little twang of anxious excitement before any punt then its time to have a little break or see someone new.   

Offline The_Don

I wont put a time on it, I will just say until I had a couple of extremely bad punts. This makes you open your eyes and realize things. And thus the bubble bursts.

+1 after a bad punt I normally jump at the next trying to forget the last until it comes to review or picking another punt again!

Offline Boom52

The anticipation and pre communication can sometimes be the best part of a punt lol. Esp with someone you have never seen before. But after 10 years I still get butterflies even with a regular.

I have recently had the ocassionaly massage with he. My butterflies were doing somersaults because it was a whole new experience.

The more you do it...the more confident and discerning you get. But I agree if there is no buzz- time to stop!

Offline Granty

OK, cheers guys.

Hopefully I'll have a good review by the end of the week!  :D

Offline Greenman

I'm always nervous and excited on a new punt even after years at it

Keep on reading the reviews and go for the recommended ones on here so you have decent punts as one bad one can put you off for a while
Look forward to your review

eeeasy

What it says in the title, really.

Still pretty new to this lark, so have my second punt lined up for the end of the week and a bit nervous, but excited, about it. So I guess I'm wondering how long it took people before they felt more comfortable doing it?
Expect a crap booking and being ripped off - anything else is a bonus - keep on trying -  their are some brilliant ladies out there - just sometimes takes a while to find a decent one  ;) ;) ;)

Offline webpunter

I have recently had the ocassionaly massage with he. My butterflies were doing somersaults because it was a whole new experience.
Top tip - make sure that this is B2B rather than just massage & HE.  Oily tit-wank tastic.  Go one better - try a nuru.  Its ace.  Goggle it - not too hard to find

Offline Boom52

Cheers webpunter!

It's ok I have had the Ellieofmorpeth experience a few times! One of the best b2b I have experienced!

Also Shen Long lol.

Not had Neru...its on my list.
Cheers!