Author Topic: Benidorm, spain  (Read 2196 times)

Offline Dicc66

External Link/Members Only
Visited this Chinese massage shop a couple of weeks ago. I was extremely hungover and fancied a massage and hopefully a bit more. Just walked in and paid the lady €50 for the hours massage, led to a side room and I undressed with her still in the room. I took everything off to try and hint I was after more, decent massage for about 35 mins then asked if I wanted happy ending I said yes and she offered B2B, bj and hj I asked how much for bj and she asked for €60, I only had €50 and she accepted. She baby wiped my cock very thoroughly and I’d only had a shower before coming in. Anyway good bj sucking the balls and using her nails all very enjoyable, shot my load with her wanking me and talking dirty all in all just what I needed and would defo recommend.

The girl I would put at early forty’s not a stunner but perfectly acceptable wearing a hoodie and little shorts touching of the arse was allowed. €100 all in.

Cheers.