Author Topic: luna_petite any info?  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Ivor Hunch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Luna looks very fit in the photos, and a very competitive rate for a young brit in central London.

just wondering if anyone has any intel, as considering a possible taster session

Offline PLeisure

Nice find  :music:

 - although, £80 for OwO  :unknown:

Offline Ivor Hunch

Nice find  :music:

 - although, £80 for OwO  :unknown:

I know-  does that mean she really doesn't like doing it, in which case i am not happy about paying £80 for something that is going to be done reluctantly; or is she workign on the basis that most people will pay up, so it is a ryanair pricing model, where the headline price looks low, but the "real" price is higher

Offline Smatte

She told me she's british born Pakistani. Haven't met yet since calendars havent synced (i don't live in the UK currently)

Offline Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,851
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
She told me she's british born Pakistani. Haven't met yet since calendars havent synced (i don't live in the UK currently)

Can I ask how you contacted her ?

Text as per her profile, or WhatsApp/AW email ?

Offline tantraman

She told me she's british born Pakistani ...

... that got me standing to attention, and more :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Smatte

Hey guys - just so you're all aware, this girl is really not appreciating anything being written about her on this forum, and she dislikes people that are members of this forum, as I've learnt.  So please keep that in mind, and be courteous and considerate as always.

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,076
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Hey guys - just so you're all aware, this girl is really not appreciating anything being written about her on this forum, and she dislikes people that are members of this forum, as I've learnt.  So please keep that in mind, and be courteous and considerate as always.

In case you haven’t noticed this is a review forum. Any reason why you are not reviewing?

Offline Smatte

Yes- two reasons. 1) i'm not currently living in the UK - i'm only visiting a few times a year. and 2) I haven't met her yet.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Hey guys - just so you're all aware, this girl is really not appreciating anything being written about her on this forum, and she dislikes people that are members of this forum, as I've learnt.  So please keep that in mind, and be courteous and considerate as always.

As far as I can see, you are the only person who has written anything about her.

Offline Smatte

Fair enough. I'll stop commenting on this thread now - just wanted to be helpful to you all and share that I found out that she used to have another profile, so she's already been reviewed on this site.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=29569



Offline PLeisure

She's not going to appreciate the two Neutral and two Negative reviews, then
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=29569
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22951

Has service improved since this new profile, I wonder...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2025, 09:41:01 am by PLeisure »

Offline tantraman

Nicely done, Lads :drinks: ... UKP at it's finest :hi: ... my attention has thus become flaccid, and I'll steer clear :timeout:

Offline Ivor Hunch

Nice find  :music:

 - although, £80 for OwO  :unknown:

extra ton now apparently.  still.... that bod....

Offline tantraman