Author Topic: Kiara HU - SOHO  (Read 2230 times)


10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8225585) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online bluegene

URL: External Link/Members Only

£230, 1h; +447534826827; Hungarian blond with sizable bolt ons, stated age, 26, fully shaved.

Meeting

Kiara was a plan B during the tube strikes. I message her and she tells me she had 2 cancellations so she is free.

Once in the area I message and she tells me to wait. After 10 minutes she messages saying she is ready.

I get in, pay the fee and go for a shower.

Once in the bedroom she turns on the fan and points it to bed. Starts with oral without and eventually gets a rubber.

I penetrate her in missionary and eventually fill the bag.

A short break and round 2 starts pretty much the same way.

At 40 minutes she tells me I can walk and come over her as she had enough.

I cum over her. Go for a shower and leave within the allocated hour.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only