Author Topic: Bonus Day London - 6 meets - Some tips and lessons  (Read 7407 times)

Online neerajkaul

Hi conference  :dance:

Last month I had my half yearly bonus paid and I realised that I have not taken a aimless-goalless day to myself , in a long time. So I applied for a Monday off and decided to do something I didn't think I'd be able to pull off at my age i.e. seeing multiple girls in the same day while enjoying London.
I'm sharing a log here so that if anyone wants to do something similar, they can find this useful. Also, I highly recommend doing a day like this.

I ended up seeing 5 girls in under 1000 GBP.

Pre-game Logistics:
1. I picked a monday coz I wanted to plan the day over the weekend.
2. I booked all the girls in advance
3. I focussed on just a few areas. Didn't want to commute all day, but at the same time, wanted to enjoy London just to get some recharge of my juices and brain.
4. I was wondering whether to book a hotel and do outcalls, but too expensive.
5. I decided to drive in the city. Used my car, but could have easily hired a zipcar.
6. I used justpark or similar sites for parking. Booked parking near the girl's postcodes.
7. Shortlisted some cafes and restaurants
8. Im a member of puregym, so I also marked some nearby gyms to gilr's postcodes. I'll explain this later.
9. Bought loads of electrolytes, water bottles, protein bars and stockd up my car.
10. Also stocked, mouthwash, mint, comb, deodorant, moisturiser(useful as I was basically taking 2 showers per booking lol.)
11. Aloe vera gel for my penis. All that usage for the day was gonna make me sore i thought. So I kept the gel to cool down under there.
12. Slept well over the weekend. No alcohol. No sugary drinks. Lots of hydration and a bit of weight training. Essentially, I wanted to have myself in a well rested and healthy state.
13. No fap activated frm Friday. This was very very hard though coz I was going through profiles, sometimes with videos etc. Or reading reviews.
14. Decided on a budget cap and limited to 30 mins sessions as I knew I wasn't going to be able to do two rounds in immediate sequence.  [/li][/list]

Schedule of Girls:

I wanted a variety of sorts in vibes. From reading reviews I sensed that Anna was very service oriented, Viki was very friendly, Aurika was a typical Russian experience with a mix of nice and naughty, Angel sounded a bit young and energetic. Alice was a repeat, so I wanted something familiar.
I also wanted to have at least one Russian/European girl, one Asian girl and one Latina. In the end everything worked out.

1. First booking at 10 AM with Anna Thai External Link/Members Only
2. 12:30 with Aurika External Link/Members Only
3. 2:30 with Alice External Link/Members Only
4. 5:30 PM with Goergious Viki External Link/Members Only
5. 7:30 PM with Angel Hottie External Link/Members Only

I had also booked an outcall massage at home late at night, like 10 PM. This girl doesn't have a profile and works locally and is my regular. She knew about my day plan and was aware that I might end up with just a massage.



On the day:
1. I started really early in the day and hit the gym near the first girl. Just a basic cardio. I have read that workout spikes hormones and watching all the hot women around in the gym gave me so much motivation. Ha.
2. I took shower in the gym whenever I could so that I can maximise my 30 mins with most girls. Also, I have always felt that shower in the girl's place are always rushed. IN the gym I was able to take longer relaxed showers. At my pace. This really helped me reset my mind and body.
3. I didn't eat anything heavy throughout the day. Also limited coffee. But I did sit a few times in a cafe with my phone and music. Drinking tea or coffee and a snack. I usually lose libido if I'm too full
4. The only shower I had at girl's place was with Anna(Coz she offers it as a service. ) and in the end at Angel's place.
5. The only girl I was repeating was Alice. And I kept her in the middle of the schedule for two reasons. Firstly, if the first two punts were not great, I knew I'd get a good one with Alice. If the first two punts were really great, I knew that Alice understand my rythm and would be able to just give me a good time. I also kew that if I couldn't cum with Alice, I wouldn't regret it.I did manage to cum with her btw. Lovely girl gave her best.
6. Since Anna and Aurika has faces pictures and videos, I had the biggest crush on them and kept them early in the day to make sure I get to enjoy them with full tank.
7. I did a lot of walking as well. It helped a lot with feeling ready for the girls.


Mini reviews:

I'll add full reviews and link them in comments but here is a summary. In order of amazing exprience starting with the most amazing.

1. Aurika
- 180 GBP. 30 mins. No extras.
- Extremely beautiful. One of my best punts ever. She was pretty, soft, confident. Looks like her pictures. Thinning hair can be distracting but I didn't care.

2. Anna
- 150 for 30 mins. No extras.
- Assited shower. Good kissing. Good OWO.
- Less sensous than Aurika but more energy and willingness to make me happy.

3. Viki
- 150 for 30 mins
- Kissing was highlight. Very pale. Lovely body and I loved her proportions. Great in doggy.
- Not as pretty as Aurika but felt younger. Very nice service and space.

4. Alice
- 110 for 30 mins. CIM extra for 30(or 40 don't rememebr exactly)
- Bombshell body. But since was a repeat I was not as excited to see her as above. But she is always great. On a typical day, she would be my no. 2 or even 1.
- Face sitting, OWO and finish with me cumming in her glorius mouth. I bet she would have noticed the low volume of my cum. lol

5. Angel
- 130 for 30 mins
- lovely girl but not pics are quite enhanced.
- Massage, followed by oral and then missionary.
- Ended with shower

When I got back home, my local massage girl was there already. We walked in together. I had a chaomile tea and she kept touching me. Then a goood long proper massage. And lol, I had an erection. She tried to jerk me off,but nothing happened. But I felt truly empty. I slept my best sleep ever. Took the next day off too to just enjoy my memories.

Further advice:
- Please do such a day for yourself. Maybe skip a few days of appointment and then club them together.
- Keep hydrating. I can't state this enough. It helps with volume too.
- Don't go with the aim to cum. It call put pressure on you and can killl the vibe.
- Car was a faff. So next time I\m planning to book a day hotel and go around the town in tube/bus.


Let me know if you have any questions or advice.




Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,117
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
sounds fun!

can i ask what age you are? - i don't think i could do 5 in one day - even with a little blue pill!

Offline Logp

What a  fantastic use of annual leave!

How is Anna looking these days? I saw her back in 2020 and was wondering if I should pay a return visit

Online neerajkaul

sounds fun!

can i ask what age you are? - i don't think i could do 5 in one day - even with a little blue pill!
I’m 45. I didn’t expect myself to be able to do that too. Also I assumed some girls would cancel last minute. But the showers, exercises and walking really helped. Basically I had to trick my brain to believe that it is starting a new day. Gym helped with that.

Also i struggle with two pops in the same session. So only booked 30 mins.

Online neerajkaul

What a  fantastic use of annual leave!

How is Anna looking these days? I saw her back in 2020 and was wondering if I should pay a return visit

It was my first time seeing her so no reference to how she looked earlier. But she is fantastic. Great looking. Face is very pretty. And cracking body. More grabby than gym toned

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

But the showers, exercises and walking really helped. Basically I had to trick my brain to believe that it is starting a new day. Gym helped with that.

Also i struggle with two pops in the same session. So only booked 30 mins.

What a great idea for a Birthday Treat.. :D  I can never pop twice in the same booking with the same girl either.....Weird!

But a quick punt with vastly different types, ie, Thai, Rom, Black, Chinese etc and I'm fine..   That Hottie Angel has soared straight to the top of my HL.. :drinks:

Online neerajkaul

What a great idea for a Birthday Treat.. :D  I can never pop twice in the same booking with the same girl either.....Weird!

But a quick punt with vastly different types, ie, Thai, Rom, Black, Chinese etc and I'm fine..   That Hottie Angel has soared straight to the top of my HL.. :drinks:

I've come to realise that I've become a privilege a-hole. Lol. In my 20s I would have done anything to be with these kind of beauties forever. Now after one round, the novelty factor is gone.

Offline Mstar86

I’ve just read the preparation part so far and IM IN!!

Hats off and thanks for this inspiration. Great use of time and what a day!

Offline Malvolio

Fair play OP - sounds like you had a good day.

If you're interested in repeating this again with a lot less stress and effort, you should check out FKK clubs in Germany, where you will find plenty of WGs all under the same roof.

Online neerajkaul

Fair play OP - sounds like you had a good day.

If you're interested in repeating this again with a lot less stress and effort, you should check out FKK clubs in Germany, where you will find plenty of WGs all under the same roof.

I've been to one really long back. Around 2016-17 I think. Was novel. But realised that I didn't enjoy being there for long hours and girls were constantly putting me in pressure to book time with them. I've been trying to get another round of them this year.

Offline w1a1ex

Impressive OP 👌🏼👌🏼 and like the tips - handy for even attempting 3 which I hope to do.

If your day was a movie -  "Neeraj Bueller's Day Off"  :cool:

Online neerajkaul

 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Impressive OP 👌🏼👌🏼 and like the tips - handy for even attempting 3 which I hope to do.

If your day was a movie -  "Neeraj Bueller's Day Off"  :cool:

Offline shant999


If your day was a movie -  "Neeraj Bueller's Day Off"  :cool:
:D :D :lol:


Someone should set up a guinness world records for punters on this forum so people can aspire to your task. Most ive managed was a massage followed by two punt in a day once when i was your age along time ago..
« Last Edit: October 08, 2025, 01:22:17 am by shant999 »

Offline char45

I am celebrating soon and was just thinking what to do when I saw this, its an excellent post thank you.

I'm thinking I might put in a threesome or party if the dates work out as the centrepiece of the day and maybe a black girl for variety and a walk up for old time's sake.

Might be getting greedy but why not?


Offline JackSaint


Offline escortman

Brilliant read and certainly  given me some tips.
 :cool:

Offline Bangman

Well, I'm glad to hear you had a good time, Neeraj. I'm guessing you're not from London. And I do have to say. It's a blessing that some of us live in London. It's a great city for punting. Your story reminds me of my trip to Amsterdam, Told my wife is have a work conference and will be late. I took the morning flight 10 a.m, got there at 11, went Den Haag, Punted 3 beautiful girls i selected and had 1 thai massage and returned about 7 p.m, same day.
Fortunately, my punts were about £40 for 30 mins with fit girls ans I managed to find return flight for £50.

But interesting to read how you spent your day in london. Good choice of girls. Apart from London, i love Punting in Thailand and dubai. Dubai is so underrated, some of the brothels I visited had such pretty girls from China, Vietnam, Cambodia, even India, Russian and african...

Offline riker

Fantastic! What an inspirational post!

I've done 6+ girls in a day in Prague, Amsterdam etc in my younger days but never in London (cost and quality issues). Now that I'm older and wealthier, I'm gonna consider it.

P.S. For those gentlemen wondering if they could do multiple girls in a day, google Coolidge effect.

Offline Bartolomeo

i've always thought about doing this. Either going up to Newcastle as they seem to have a bunch of great sounding SPs or booking hotel room here and seeing a few outcall only PSE providers on my list.

Closest thing i've done is seeing British-Chloe and then veronica69 45 minutes later.

Online koshkaj

Thanks for sharing your experience!

i went a bit crazy when i started punting a few months ago and did something similar:

Took a Monday off - did 4 girls an hour per booking
Few weeks later, took a week off and saw 2 girls per day over a 9 day period for an hour. At least that was the plan, but started flagging towards the end and switched to one a day for the last 3 days.

Did not put anywhere near the prep in you did, or maybe i could have completed the week.

Have managed to get myself under control now so stick to no more than 2 punts a week, but it was a lot of fun and definitely worth doing.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2025, 02:59:47 pm by koshkaj »

Online neerajkaul

I am celebrating soon and was just thinking what to do when I saw this, its an excellent post thank you.

I'm thinking I might put in a threesome or party if the dates work out as the centrepiece of the day and maybe a black girl for variety and a walk up for old time's sake.

Might be getting greedy but why not?

We are all here thanks to our greedy ancestors  :D
All the best and yes, threesome would be awesome. I usually avoid them as I get too overwhelmed. lol

Online neerajkaul

Well, I'm glad to hear you had a good time, Neeraj. I'm guessing you're not from London. And I do have to say. It's a blessing that some of us live in London. It's a great city for punting. Your story reminds me of my trip to Amsterdam, Told my wife is have a work conference and will be late. I took the morning flight 10 a.m, got there at 11, went Den Haag, Punted 3 beautiful girls i selected and had 1 thai massage and returned about 7 p.m, same day.
Fortunately, my punts were about £40 for 30 mins with fit girls ans I managed to find return flight for £50.

But interesting to read how you spent your day in london. Good choice of girls. Apart from London, i love Punting in Thailand and dubai. Dubai is so underrated, some of the brothels I visited had such pretty girls from China, Vietnam, Cambodia, even India, Russian and african...

I've lived in London for a decade so weel versed with the punting map.  :lol:

But hard agree. It is a privilege to live in a city where girls from around the world to offer their services. It is like being a classical music lover and being in Vienna.



Quote
Your story reminds me of my trip to Amsterdam
If I'm not wrong, I have read your post in the recent past. Great logistical achievement I'd say.

Online neerajkaul

Quote
Fantastic! What an inspirational post!

I've done 6+ girls in a day in Prague, Amsterdam etc in my younger days but never in London (cost and quality issues). Now that I'm older and wealthier, I'm gonna consider it.
I've never been to the great punting city of Amsterdam. Not sure if it is worth going in this era though. But yeah, all the best for a London day out.

Quote
P.S. For those gentlemen wondering if they could do multiple girls in a day, google Coolidge effect.
Thanks. And the name's origin story is very amusing too. haha

Online neerajkaul

Quote
i've always thought about doing this. Either going up to Newcastle as they seem to have a bunch of great sounding SPs or booking hotel room here and seeing a few outcall only PSE providers on my list.
Need to lookup talent at Newcastle. Is it considerably cheaper than london?


Quote
Closest thing i've done is seeing British-Chloe and then veronica69 45 minutes later.
Good call to see Veronica as the second one instead of first.  :lol: Her technique really calls for aloevera gel post action.

Online neerajkaul

Thanks for sharing your experience!

i went a bit crazy when i started punting a few months ago and did something similar:

Took a Monday off - did 4 girls an hour per booking
Few weeks later, took a week off and saw 2 girls per day over a 9 day period for an hour. At least that was the plan, but started flagging towards the end and switched to one a day for the last 3 days.

Did not put anywhere near the prep in you did, or maybe i could have completed the week.

Have managed to get myself under control now so stick to no more than 2 punts a week, but it was a lot of fun and definitely worth doing.

I forgot to add, also try ginger shots. Apparenly they can help with recovery a lot.

Offline Bartolomeo

Need to lookup talent at Newcastle. Is it considerably cheaper than london?

Good call to see Veronica as the second one instead of first.  :lol: Her technique really calls for aloevera gel post action.

yea rates are generally £50-100 less.

Although probably balances out train and decent hotel costs. If this was more reasonable, i'd have been more likely to give it a go already.

Offline Davey80

Sounds like you had an amazing time.

I did 6 girls in one night at Luxor FKK last year but only came with the last one. Still a great experience having 6 different mouths round your cock and that variety of tits, ass and pussy.

I had a plan to try that again this year in Sharks but had a business trip pulled on me last minute.

Online neerajkaul

Sounds like you had an amazing time.

I did 6 girls in one night at Luxor FKK last year but only came with the last one. Still a great experience having 6 different mouths round your cock and that variety of tits, ass and pussy.

I had a plan to try that again this year in Sharks but had a business trip pulled on me last minute.
How did you manage to not cum with the first 5? wow.. I find it hard to not cum tbh

Offline BrixtonBrewers

What a guy, I don't think I would've made it past the third round at best.

Offline fredhiggins


Online neerajkaul

What a guy, I don't think I would've made it past the third round at best.

I used to think the same mate. But do try the gym shower thing. It really reset me everytime.

Offline Sperminator22

@neerajkaul

Congratulations, it seemd like you've had a fair amount of fun in a single day.
Even though this is personally something I would not do (5 ladies in a day seem a bit too much for me to handle and I don't enjoy encounters shorter than one hour), I really admire the meticulous organisation for such an undertaking.
Most I have done is two ladies in an afternoon on rare occasions, and I ended up totally drained.

Offline BrixtonBrewers

I used to think the same mate. But do try the gym shower thing. It really reset me everytime.

Excellent work good sir.

Offline HXFunster

Top work this mate, I’m down London in December so given me a few for the HL thanks.

Offline tantraman

Masterfully done, neerajkaul :drinks:

... I have not taken a aimless-goalless day to myself , in a long time ...

... that day was certainly not 'aimless-goalless' :cool: ... I wish I'd done similar when I had the stamina :blush:


Offline Mothball15

#11 is genuis idea!! i will have to try that.

Offline shooter

Hi conference  :dance:


I ended up seeing 5 girls in under 1000 GBP.


1. First booking at 10 AM with Anna Thai External Link/Members Only
2. 12:30 with Aurika External Link/Members Only
3. 2:30 with Alice External Link/Members Only
4. 5:30 PM with Goergious Viki External Link/Members Only
5. 7:30 PM with Angel Hottie External Link/Members Only

I had also booked an outcall massage at home late at night, like 10 PM. This girl doesn't have a profile and works locally

Interesting post, thanks. I did something similar about 10 years ago when I was in London and had a full day of meetings cancelled overnight. I was in a hotel and loaded a reverse bid at 8AM for an outcall mid afternoon and just cycled through bidders; think I saw 5 in total, but back in the days when AW was full of EE talent. Was a great day….

I’m not sure your £750 for 2.5 hours action is VFM for me, but sounds like you had a great time, personally I would book a hotel and look for longer bookings for that outlay. You were lucky that none of them messed you about on timings or cancellation and you have a great experience to look back on  :hi:


Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Wow well done OP! We're the same age. Five in one day is good. I've done 3 in one day on a couple of occasions. But I was 36.

Interesting about the Coolidge Effect. That definitely sounds like me! I don't even see the same escort too many times.

Offline knobhead

Sounds like a fantastic way to spend a day and making me think about planning for a trip to London in December.

However I am now over 60 so not sure what would be possbile without the little blue pill and that can make it sometimes difficult to finish.

Offline johnny8634


Offline Prince

amazing.

I think I would like to do this over a week off. Mon to Fri.

Better than a week abroad on holiday.

P

Offline Mr Carlton

Fantastic!

Great idea for my next birthday!

Offline Thriceweekly

Wow, what a fantastic day! And a very interesting write up.  :drinks:

I did five girls in London too a few years ago....But it was over a week haha! I must admit to being envious of the capability some men have  :hi: