Author Topic: Gay pimp  (Read 1438 times)

Offline Axiotl45

I have a pimp in my DMs saying, well:

"I can get you girls without you paying anything you let me suck you in secret"

Has anyone else come across this?

Offline Lou2019

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 646
  • Likes: 76
  •  
  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this is the funniest post I’ve ever encountered here
« Last Edit: October 03, 2025, 07:40:25 pm by Lou2019 »
Banned reason: Can’t stop having a pop at punters, on a punting forum, warned to many times now, no more!!
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mstar86

 :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Is this a check to see if he’s legit!?  :D




Offline Axiotl45

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Is this a check to see if he’s legit!?  :D

...no comment! In the moment it did have me thinking!

I can now happily conclude that that will be a review I will not be able to write

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
I have a pimp in my DMs saying, well:

"I can get you girls without you paying anything you let me suck you in secret"

Has anyone else come across this?
I have had this happen to me before.
Don't pay attention to it, a lot of gay guys are extreme fantasists and creeps.
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
...no comment! In the moment it did have me thinking!

I can now happily conclude that that will be a review I will not be able to write

Being a sharing community, could I ask you why there’s a review you can’t write?

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
I have a pimp in my DMs saying, well:

"I can get you girls without you paying anything you let me suck you in secret"

Has anyone else come across this?

was the DM sent on UKP ???

Offline Mstar86

Being a sharing community, could I ask you why there’s a review you can’t write?

Because he didn’t take the gay pimp up on his offer even though he (jokingly) considered it in reply to my joke.

Also, as per site rules, it wouldn’t be a review anyway, as it’s not a confirmed booking and it’s with a male so unsure why you’ve asked this tbh…..