Author Topic: W12 asian goddess  (Read 1316 times)

Offline nonuser

Saw an advert on Vivastreet (I can't find it now, hence no link).
Enquired for about 45mins time and she was available.
Ground floor flat off Goldhawk Road.
£60 for 30 mins.
Not the best massage, but my back was clicking away merrily.
Decent kissing (£10 extra)
Plenty of O, and decent doggy. All services covered.

I left happy.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
moved to "discussion" as impossible to link this to anyone

Online john122350

Saw an advert on Vivastreet (I can't find it now, hence no link).
Enquired for about 45mins time and she was available.
Ground floor flat off Goldhawk Road.
£60 for 30 mins.
Not the best massage, but my back was clicking away merrily.
Decent kissing (£10 extra)
Plenty of O, and decent doggy. All services covered.

I left happy.
External Link/Members Only

Is she the one?

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Saw an advert on Vivastreet (I can't find it now, hence no link).
Enquired for about 45mins time and she was available.
Ground floor flat off Goldhawk Road.
£60 for 30 mins.
Not the best massage, but my back was clicking away merrily.
Decent kissing (£10 extra)
Plenty of O, and decent doggy. All services covered.

I left happy.

If you still have the number, try googling it. You might find a live advert. Otherwise the post isn't really that helpful.