Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy sticky scarlet - Info please  (Read 944 times)

2 review(s) for saucy sticky scarlet (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

trex3a

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I made a booking for 45 mins and she texted me her address. I wasnt entirely sure of this so I thought if i didnt like it I would walk away. The place is slightly seedy, although honestly I've seen much worse places. The apartment was bare, but clean though, no bad smells, no garbage or litter. The woman who opened the door was exactly like her photos and dressed in a thigh length dress. She let me in and asked me if I wanted something to drink. Asked and got a glass of cold water. Then we talked a bit. When I admitted it was my first time doing anything BDSM like, she took me a small tour of her place, explained all the restraints and the paddles and other stuff I could use on her, about the places I could spank and not, about the services she offered and her limits. Everything pretty much what was in her profile. So far I felt comfortable, no bad vibes screaming at me to run(and I've had those and ignored in the past).

So I paid her the cash and she went to put it away. Just then bad timing I got a call, I answered it. I heard her coming back in. I turned around to tell her I'll just be a minute and found her in a submissive crouch on the bed head down and ass pointed towards me and she wasnt wearing panties. Unfortunately the call wouldnt end and carried on for 5 more minutes. All the while I fondled and lightly slapped her ass and rubbed her pussy. I'm pretty sure the guy on the other end knew I was distracted. When I finally ended the call, we started. I have no personal experience of BDSM but I've watched plenty of videos and read lots of material. I followed one of the stories I had read. Started with me giving her a condition that she couldnt cum without my permission, then her giving me a sloppy deep, blowjob and face fuck(she really does love to suck cock), then me eating her out to a climax and then spanking her big ass. Lightly at first, then gradually increasing in strength till her ass was red. Kept following this pattern of pain and pleasure. What surprised me was she seemed very responsive to both and seemed to like both equally. She came a number of times on this pattern going through missionary, doggy and till finally ending in missionary again. A bit of a chat while cleaning up and then I was out. When I checked the time I had been there at least 40mins(judging from the end of the last call). and she was no clock watcher.
You might argue she was just acting through the whole bit, if so not only was she was very convincing but she kept it up through the whole punishing three quarters of an hour(at one point she was sucking my cock while I was repeatedly spanking one specific area on her ass, had to have to stung like hell but she didnt budge or flinch, the only effect I could see was her increased enthusiasm and speed of her blowjob). All I can say if she was acting then she charges too little for this.
If you are looking for a woman to slap around, this isnt it. If you are looking for a hottie( you would never normally have a chance at) this isnt for you either. From what I saw Scarlet gives you an opportunity to let your 'dom' side come out and play. What I especially like was she was exactly as said in her profile. There was no demand for extras, no refusal of certain services after money was paid, no 'dont touch me there'(whatever she asked me not to touch was already agreed upon before money changed hands), no mechanical service and best of all no hesitancy at all. She literally let me have my way with her.

So I'll definitely be going back. Hope this helps you guys. Make your own judgement and if you think you want to try it, go ahead. or dont.

Offline blue80

It seems trex3a made her blog.......