Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss EMMY Hamilton  (Read 3250 times)

8 review(s) for GloryHoleGirlUk (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Edinburgh wanderer

I visited Miss EMMY about 5 weeks ago in Hamilton, communication was ok beforehand, made it to her address which was on a busy street near the centre of Hamilton.  When she opened the door she just resembled the girl in her pics, anyway, I was directed to follow her upstairs.  We then entered a tiny attic room with a  small single bed in the corner, the room was cleanish, with only that bed in it, nothing else.

After I got the paperwork out of the way EMMY just stripped, made it clear there will be no kissing, no fingering, no owo, in fact she  only let me touch her clit and boobs.  All of these services were clearly stated on her profile as available!  She lay me back on the bed for some coverd oral, which was ok I suppose.   Then she asked me if I wanted to fuck her, which I said yes!  She stood me up and then covered my cock in lube and lay down.  The sex was terrible, and I was told at least twice to  "watch my time!" I ended up just asking her to play with he's elf and wanked myself off!

It has got to be the worst, most impersonal service which I have ever received! She is no looker, and not worth a punt in my view! I was  even rushed out of the door at the end!  I understand that it was only a 15 minute meet, but she could have stated to me beforehand that she would not be offering these services! I would have avoided her then.  Also her feedback on her profile is a little dodgy.  Could someone please post her link for me? As I don't know how to do it, and I'm using my phone.  I hope this review helps.

Offline Puntypants

Edinburgh wanderer

I don't know how to post the link, plus I'm using my phone so I don't think I can do it.  Her profile is on Adultwork.  Could someone kindly do it for me please?  It would be much appreciated.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Edinburgh wanderer

Offline tazman1002001

She has had loads of different profiles all with some sort of shit feedback and she is now back with a new profile...... :dash:.....that's also shit
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Puntypants

Thanks. Had a feeling it might be her. Shame cos she has a good figure.

Sailormack

Begins with J, and rhymes with monkey  :scare:

Ben4454

Why did you go through with the punt? Her profile states Owo and french kissing yet she said she doesnt offer it. Another lying scamming WG. Who instead of giving good service which leads to getting repeat visits, makes the punter feel like a predator and denies him half of the service.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 05:49:33 pm by Ben4454 »

Edinburgh wanderer

I didn't know she didn't offer or intend of doing these services till I was in there.  If I knew beforehand I would not have went through with the punt.

Tjkooker

FFs another one falls victim to that junkie. I wish there was a forum we could go to and search to find the good and bad prossies in Scotland......oh that's right. . . A search on here would have saved you the time and money.

Offline seeker

Another one in the black list folder :music:
Along with the Fat ones ... :sarcastic:
I mean bbw  :scare: :vomit:

DG

Emailed her twice recently via AW. Both times got an auto reply stating she was so busy didn't always read emails so call or text; number provided. So I texted twice and got no reply.

JackDaniels

I called her once for a booking in Hamilton and she was a cheeky cow to me for no apparent reason. Junkie bastard with a chip on her shoulder.

Offline solway

Photos hide her teeth - I assume they're rotten with all the drugs

Backin2015

Glad I found this site as looking at her pictures she has a nice figure and seems to offer (or claim to) every service going.

I think she may be aware of this post as looking at her profile it states she is 'healthy, drug free and taking care of herself'

I have started blacklisting after reviews here and this one is going on it too.