Author Topic: Artemis, Berlin - my experience (September 2025)  (Read 3842 times)

Offline Rascal2021

I visited Artemis in Berlin a couple of weeks ago and thought I should share my experience.

I went on a Thursday night, arriving around 20:30. I paid the 90 euros to get in and was impressed by the helpfulness of the receptionist, who was simultaneously dealing assertively with a rumbustious fellow visitor.

The locker system, where you put your valuables in one place and your clothes in another, is well thought out and worked well for me. After a shower, I headed into the main lounge area in my robe. It is a unique experience (for me anyway) to see about 40 young women with great figures walking around naked in front of you. I walked around the floor, visited the cafeteria and helped myself to some food (decent quality), before heading downstairs to find the cinema (mainly all-girl movies) where a couple were fucking against a wall at the back of the room (the only public sex I saw during my visit).

I headed back into the main lounge and started assessing the girls around me. A couple came and chatted… it was early and there was no “hard sell” – they seemed comfortable to chat and move on. I would say that the girls at that point were fit and confident, but only about 6/10 or 7/10 looks-wise, mostly in their 30s I would say. A couple were interested in the London scene, which they felt was a more lucrative market. However, most were very happy to be at Artemis – they feel that the facilities are good, they feel safe and well supported by the staff. They told me that they can arrive and leave when they want and that would seem to be defined by the number of customers in the place.

Others have commented about the smoking in the main lounge. I am not a smoker myself and don’t really enjoy smoky atmospheres, but this wasn’t bad at all; many of the girls seem to be favouring vaping.

Around 22:00, I took the plunge for the first time. I met “Rhona” (or perhaps, “Roma”), a Romanian of around 35 years I would say. Pretty (7/10), witty and interesting and we chatted for about 15 minutes when we agreed to go upstairs. The fee was 95 euros for 30 minutes with another 40 euros for each ‘special’ (OWO, CIM, anal, etc, but no kissing) – you don’t have to choose in advance, but obvs you do need to be clear on what ‘special’ you want before you start receiving it! The cleaned rooms have keys on a stand and the girl picks the room she wants (after each use, the keys are left elsewhere so that the staff can go in and clean the used room). Rhona chose a pleasant room, plenty of space and a large bed and I took two ‘specials’ – OWO and a vaginal vibrator which I had control of, so 175 euros in total.

The session was good; she followed my direction well and it was hot – her oral skills were fabulous – spitting and taking it deep; and she moved around well so we tried 3 or 4 different positions. Her alarm went off after 25 minutes but I politely told her this and she was totally cool about it… in fact we left the room after 33 minutes without any complaint. I turned down CIM as my pocket couldn’t cover that and my planned second assignment. We went down to the valuables lockers and I handed over the payment.

After some more food and drink (food and soft drinks are free) and a clean-up, I sat down back in the main lounge, must have been 23:00 by now and the scenery had changed. There were perhaps 50-60 girls now and there was a smattering of very pretty girls (8/10 or 9/10) who weren’t around for long before being snapped up. I saw one I really liked as she was walking out with a customer, so I thought I would bide my time and, when she returned, I invited her to join me on the sofa. Her name was Rafaella, she was Brazilian, late 20s/early 30s with a fabulous tanned body and eyes that could melt any weak-minded man like myself. Her prices were the same as Rhona’s so it was a no-brainer; I really couldn’t wait to fuck her, and she couldn’t wait to get me through the revolving door. We had a good time… fucking such a beautiful woman made my brain go to mush, so in the cool light of day, it probably wasn’t quite as hot as my session with Rhona, but I was rock hard throughout and she brought me to the conclusion in her mouth (I had paid for OWO and CIM this time, but no other specials), another 175 euros down.

I showered and stuck around for another half-hour or so and left soon after midnight; there were taxis in the car park and I just took the first one back to my hotel. I slept very well that night, 500 euros well spent!

I will definitely return.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Thanks for the report.

I do like this place (and FKKs in general) but I do dislike the fees and the up-selling.  Ah well, there it is.  On the flip side, it is not €500 for 2x 30minute fucks.  It is €500 for a 4 hour sexy evening.

Offline 69straycat

Thanks for the report Rascal2021. I am planning on heading there in November.
Can you tell me did you notice if there was there a large variation of girls there when you visited - any black / mixed race girls? And many Brazilian / latin girls?

Many thanks

Offline Rascal2021

Yes there was a variety. Probably half a dozen Caribbean girls. I spent time with a Brazilian and spoke to a Venezuelan woman and a Colombian woman, but hard to tell if there were others. Lots of Eastern Europeans - Romanians, a Ukrainian, etc. Not a scientific survey, but I hope that helps!

Offline Rascal2021


I do like this place (and FKKs in general) but I do dislike the fees and the up-selling.  Ah well, there it is.  On the flip side, it is not €500 for 2x 30minute fucks.  It is €500 for a 4 hour sexy evening.

Yes, Dan - I think that's the point. It was a unique experience for me and I loved being in that setting for several hours with so many available and attractive young women.

Offline albert56

Great review. Many thanks for taking the time.

Offline brighton_beautiful

before heading downstairs to find the cinema (mainly all-girl movies) where a couple were fucking against a wall at the back of the room (the only public sex I saw during my visit).

Rather scarily, thtat may have been me... same date and time. Extremely memorable encounter.  I'm, rubbish with names, but the girl I saw was from Haiti, which meant her first language is French, and I'm pretty fluent, so once she knew that, there was not a lot off the cards.  My first black girl and first public sex, which I will admit, was a bloody big turn on.

Offline 69straycat

Yes there was a variety. Probably half a dozen Caribbean girls. I spent time with a Brazilian and spoke to a Venezuelan woman and a Colombian woman, but hard to tell if there were others. Lots of Eastern Europeans - Romanians, a Ukrainian, etc. Not a scientific survey, but I hope that helps!

Very helpful thanks, and the girl from Haiti sounds interesting as well..... is there a review on it's way Brighton_beautiful?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2025, 08:06:23 am by 69straycat »

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the report.

I do like this place (and FKKs in general) but I do dislike the fees and the up-selling.  Ah well, there it is.  On the flip side, it is not €500 for 2x 30minute fucks.  It is €500 for a 4 hour sexy evening.

Indeed a sexy time
I really liked the vibe of the place
I was like a kid in a sweetshop tho composed myself to enjoy a good few hours
Brilliant window shopping
I made it clear when the burds approached that just arrived blah blah having a beer
The klevva ones [good lingo helps] were like fine 'just wanted to say hi'
Wearing just a robe sitting at the bar some were adept at brushing themselves against me
A proper tease a few times i could feel myself firming up, which would have become rapidly obvious  :scare:
Was there with a couple of mates had a chat at the bar when 1st arriving then split up
Had a stroll around through the cinema one guy getting noshed & another being ridden sitting on a sofa
In the basement the spa pool sauna
Shagged a civvie in a sauna & i did ponder asking one of the burds if this was possible
I reckon yes, maybe not on 30 mins
A while later into my vision came Jenna / Nova Nice however she was snared by another punter  :dash:
She had a massive rack but not like the silly proportions now
One of the more friendly fit SPs touchy feely who had meandered over a chat caught my eye again
Lets face it, she was hunting & i was the prey  :yahoo:
She sidled over & i was like a lamb to the slaughter  :D
I fancied a bit of pre-amble & she was locked & loaded in the kill zone
Sat on one of the side sodas she's sat right next to me soon her hand is on my lap
I had no chance of resisting
It pretty quiet in the afternoon asked her if she'd like a drink
She says yes please - she offered to pay [a good sign] which i declined [obvs] & said not to buy champagne [rubbish & €€ - things are getting better]
A couple of G&Ts, nice maybe 10 mins chit chat [her hand moving around my lap  :yahoo:] before heading to the room i bought a couple of bottles of water she seemed pleased
Only half hour coz i had Jenna / NN on my mind & figured the punter most likely on an hour
Lots of fun had to explain why i didnt want to shoot as i was getting older 2nd shoot a struggle unless a couple of hours] & wanted to stay at the club a while [i got the sympathy vote]
Hung around [trying not to look like a spare prick at a wedding] in the bar but right next to where Jenna would descend from the rooms upstairs
She did punter goodbye kiss kiss & i meandered over trying not to run [in flip flops - not a good idea] or make my enthusiasm too obvious   
Jenna said she had to scoot to get herself sorted [stashing € maybe in her locker tidy herself up etc] & said give her 5-10 mins
The longest 5-10 mins ever
She returned phew TFFT  :yahoo:
Had an hour of intense cheb fun [she's one of HBL's faves] arranged to meet her the next day at a set time [she gave me her mobile for me to confirm in the morning]
& did the same for the following day b4 flying home - Jenna 3 days on the bounce  :yahoo:

When i visited it was €60 entry & €80 for 30 mins [ish cant remember exactly - & £GBP was stronger so cheaper  :yahoo:]
An hour with Jenna the 1st time [& an explosion after the 30 mins warm up with the other SP] - i resisted xtras
30 mins the subsequent days
Approx spends 3 * entry @ 60 / 80 + 160 / 80 & 80 = €580 drinks maybe €700-750 overall
A longer stay the 1st visit then shorter as booked with Jenna etc
Overall a brilliant set up, must do a revisit