Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charming Roxane, Luton.  (Read 2755 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only

I have had some amazing punts in 2014, some of which I have written about on UK Punting. And though it is likely that she may be the last wg I visit in 2014 I may well have ended it with a cracking newbie!

Charming Roxane was a hastily arranged back up after being mucked around by another girl, who I am currently debating whether to write about. Having said that had Plan A happened, I would not have met Roxane so I guess I should be grateful for the circumstances here.

Comms with the receptionist (not Roxane) were ok. She confirmed the services and was able to see me fairly promptly. Having got to the road I called back for the final details, and the receptionist wasn't able to give me directions of where to find the correct block of flats. A classic case of the lady not knowing the area, or at least checking it properly to help customers. Thankfully I worked it out myself and when I met Roxane I advised that her receptionist could have given out the details in a better way than she did.

When I saw Roxane I was taken about by two things. The first was her smiley disposition, quite refreshing to see a girl who at least gives the impression that she's happy with her work. The other was her nice curvy body. She is probably a size 10-12, but definitely not fat with a lovely pair of 34Cs. In her high heels Roxane is very leggy, probably around 5' 3" tall without them.

One thing I should point out is that the profile still shows the photos of the previous girl, but Roxane is so much more attractive than that person. Facially she reminds me of Nadine from Girls Aloud.
Roxane confirmed that she didn't speak to me on the phone and was happy to reconfirm the services.

After taking my dough Roxane exited the room. She returned soon and started taking all her clothes off and we started kissing, very deeply and passionately. The punts I have reviewed recently involved some amazing kissing with Mara and Holly (both in the East Midlands) and Roxane is right up there with these ladies, she is THAT good at snogging my face off! While kissing, Roxane's hands wandered all over me, a great way to start off the session. Oral on her was an absolute delight, she really loves receiving oral and she lets you know if she enjoys it as I found out! Roxane retuned the favour with impeccable OWO, started off with Roxane licking my balls without any prompting before concentrating on my shaft. She is just exquisite at OWO and she was happy for me to CIM.

I originally paid for half an hour (£60), and asked to extend the time to an hour. She said this was ok but as it would be counted as a separate session I would have to pay a further £60, instead of the £40 difference between her prices for 30 and 60 minute appointments. Normally I would be annoyed at this, but such is the quality of service provided I really couldn't care less about the extra £20 I just wanted to spend more time with Roxane! After taking the money Roxane said she would make it up to me: not only would we spend extra time together but we would have a shower together!

The second half of the session was great again: more passionate kissing, more oral on Roxane, fantastic OWO, a bit of cowgirl and then another CIM finish. As soon as I cum she took me to the bathroom where we soaped each other and carried on kissing. We returned to the bedroom, and Roxane was putting on some sort of female super hero outfit(!) for her next client, and looked incredible.

Apart from being someone who loves sex probably more than most of her clients, her command of English is of a very high standard and she even managed to laugh at a couple of jokes I made. I cannot praise this girl highly enough, and I already plan to return to her in the new year.

chokey123

Nice review, I had my eye on this girl but I'm confused; is the girl in the current profile picture not the girl I'd meet in person? Also about the confusion with the flats; is she near the train station flats or somewhere else?

Thanks

Offline Sparta Prada

Roxane says she has been in Luton for three weeks but she (or Sergei) has not had a chance to update the profile. The pictures are not a million miles away from how Roxane appears but Roxane's hair is more of a brown/blonde shade and is better toned than the girl in the profile pics IMHO. Roxane is actually Romanian, not Polish as the previous girl. But she's a very cheerful Romanian wg, which makes a nice change!

I don't know Luton but a quick check on Google suggests she is ten minutes walk from the Thameslink  ticket office if that's any help?

chokey123

Yeah, pretty much near the train station thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline cunnyhunt

Roxane says she has been in Luton for three weeks but she (or Sergei) has not had a chance to update the profile. The pictures are not a million miles away from how Roxane appears but Roxane's hair is more of a brown/blonde shade and is better toned than the girl in the profile pics IMHO. Roxane is actually Romanian, not Polish as the previous girl. But she's a very cheerful Romanian wg, which makes a nice change!

I don't know Luton but a quick check on Google suggests she is ten minutes walk from the Thameslink  ticket office if that's any help?

In summary you had a good time but it was a bait and switch  :rolleyes:

Sergei is a rich man without having to put effort in.  :hi:

1dt

sure she is part of this set up, they seem to get confused with nationalities...from Irish to Polish and more
External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

In summary you had a good time but it was a bait and switch  :rolleyes:

Sergei is a rich man without having to put effort in.  :hi:

A bait and switch that went very well. At least Roxane vaguely looks like the girl in the profile pics and carried out the services listed.

Offline dld123

Can you clarify, is the girl you saw, the one in the xmas outfits we can see on the profile today?

Offline Sparta Prada

Can you clarify, is the girl you saw, the one in the xmas outfits we can see on the profile today?
As I said above she (or Sergei) have not had the chance to change the pics to Roxane. The pictures in the santa hat were up on the profile when I saw her. IMO Roxane is hotter than the girl in the pics.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

And now (16 Feb) is it the same lady or a new one?

Offline Sparta Prada

And now (16 Feb) is it the same lady or a new one?
Who knows?!! I have not been back to see Roxane since my report, but the current photos look regurgitated from when I first saw her profile, in other words they are not of the Roxane I saw but a decent representation of her.