Author Topic: Cindy - Oriental Massage, Woking  (Read 1275 times)

Offline HoraceG54

Orientalmassagewoking.co.uk

Passing through Woking,  with minimal time to spare but popped into this shop out of curiosity,  as I was in the mood for a massage and it looked interesting/ reasonable reviews.

I caught them off guard by being a walk in and I was buried behind a curtain as someone else came in. Which I thought was very considerate.

A couple of ladies came out to see who had walked in and I liked the look of them so thought I'd enquire about 30mins. £30 paid.

I said I would need a shower afterwards and this flummoxed then. I got shown to a tiny cubicle by Cindy, once  was in I was told no shower.  Annoying, but I was in already.

Cindy had a nice figure,  smiley and was chatty best she could be. I liked her,  thought she was younger than I later reckoned she was. Tattoos on her legs. Promising cleavage.

Massage was OK, and got to the swipes early. Yes please, and conversation about money started. Agreed on £40 B2B, off came the tunic to reveal a nice figure, average assets,  though definitely mid to late 30s (I had her pegged at 20s). I was allowed access to boobs and bum. But she stood throughout with no sensual B2B.

Quick clean up and out.

It was just OK,  I'd consider returning but lack of shower and sensual B2B was disappointing.