Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Brit Megs  (Read 3562 times)

20 review(s) for Truly British Meg (17 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rock123

I visited Megan this afternoon.

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 1 hour. Megan was in an apartment just off of Mill Road, Cambridge.

I rang her just on the off chance if there was any availability and such short notice and she said yes so I book her for an hour.

Communcation was very good and directions also very good.

Megan was on my list of girls to see and reading reviews of her on here helped make up my mind so that I can judge for myself.

Megan is just completely stunning. Great tits, fantastic body and very welcoming.

We started off by Megan massaging and licking my nipples!! She does kiss and is a very good kisser. Oral was fantastic. I rank it No.3 on my all time list in terms of oral skills.

I've heard from others who reviewed her that they don't like her chatting and taking time away from punting to chat. Yes she does chat but only if you interact with her that way. So whilst taking a breather we had a nice chat for a bit and she told me a story of a couple of Polish ladies who managed to find her profile and texted her to saying get out of my town!!

We then got down to her riding me for a while. Which was fantastic. Then a bit of missionary. Another breather then some more oral finished with hand relief.

Megan does not clock watch at all either. But we managed to finish just over the hour mark.

If you are in Cambridge and Megan is in the area I definitely do recommend  as she does provide a great GFE.

I don't know if she does anal or not I never asked and wasn't in the mood for it anyway. Overall I'd give Megan 9/10.

P.s. I say the age she gives on AW is accurate. She is around the mid 20's imo.

Offline Big Bad R

On my HL think your report has tempted me !

Between her and :

Offline eyeseebee

Tempted by Young Fun and Ready but the lack of pictures and the notion that £80 for 30 mins is a 'special' is putting me off a bit.

Offline CBPaul

I visited Megan this afternoon.

£150 for 1 hour. Megan was in an apartment just off of Mill Road, Cambridge.

I rang her just on the off chance if there was any availability and such short notice and she said yes so I book her for an hour.

Communcation was very good and directions also very good.

Megan was on my list of girls to see and reading reviews of her on here helped make up my mind so that I can judge for myself.

Megan is just completely stunning. Great tits, fantastic body and very welcoming.

We started off by Megan massaging and licking my nipples!! She does kiss and is a very good kisser. Oral was fantastic. I rank it No.3 on my all time list in terms of oral skills.

I've heard from others who reviewed her that they don't like her chatting and taking time away from punting to chat. Yes she does chat but only if you interact with her that way. So whilst taking a breather we had a nice chat for a bit and she told me a story of a couple of Polish ladies who managed to find her profile and texted her to saying get out of my town!!

We then got down to her riding me for a while. Which was fantastic. Then a bit of missionary. Another breather then some more oral finished with hand relief.

Megan does not clock watch at all either. But we managed to finish just over the hour mark.

If you are in Cambridge and Megan is in the area I definitely do recommend  as she does provide a great GFE.

I don't know if she does anal or not I never asked and wasn't in the mood for it anyway. Overall I'd give Megan 9/10.

P.s. I say the age she gives on AW is accurate. She is around the mid 20's imo.

Nice review, gone straight to me HL  :thumbsup:

Out of interest, did she name the Polish prossies ? Get out of my town  :lol:  :crazy:

Offline Rock123

Unfortunately she did not. Next time I see her I'll ask!

Offline Rock123

I saw Meg again today.

Not much that I can add from my original post. I can add that we tried many more positions though - including anal. Finished off with a tit-wank.  :D

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 07:39:57 pm by Rock123 »

sublime1981

Cannot stress enough how much I enjoyed my numerous times with Megs. So lovely and funny and filthy.

Offline Rock123

I saw Meg this afternoon.

Another really good session which started with some kissing and fondling! Then about 20mins worth of a sloppy blowjob. Tried a few new positions as well.

Communication is always very good with her, which I think is important. She responded to my call and texts swiftly.