Author Topic: First timer, looking for suggestions... Girls with Nipple piercings  (Read 873 times)

Offline zel0s

Hi! I'm new here... Have been lurking.

Am looking for suggestions for a first punt. I think someone like

External Link/Members Only

...would be ideal. Very much my type. But patelprat's review suggests they might have a problem with ethnicity. I will certainly try but I'm not sure if I want to put a deposit down. Also no nipple piercings.

Looking for GFE OW DFK... and nipple piercings.

Does anyone have suggestions of someone similar to the above? I need some options because I have a very specific time slot in mind. I've done a lot of research by scrolling through the recent London reviews but am interested to hear if people have first punt suggestions and know anyone with nice nipple piercings.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2025, 01:43:45 pm by zel0s »

Offline Logp

PoppyXX has a great bod and nipple piercings, but tours so is only occasionally in London if you have a specific slot in mind
External Link/Members Only

I recently reviewed Latifah who has nipple piercings and is a lovely girl
External Link/Members Only