I had a meet with her a few years ago when she first started out in Shepherds Bush. She was doing BB back then as an extra. I think it's her thing in terms of getting her off.
I had a 2 hour incall with her but declined the BB going for protected sex and although I usually love RO, I gave it a swerve due to the fact that she does BB. Didn't do a review as I wasn't a member back then.
Other than that, I had a great time with her. She's a fun girl that enjoys sex and very much on for the more the merrier. She had an X profile for a while but that's gone.
She did go off to Melbourne for a couple of years and she was working out there as an escort advertising herself on Ivy Society.
I see that she's now back in London.
I am tempted to see her as she's very attractive and good fun but her prices have gone up a lot. I'd only go for protected sex.