Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Annabel in Leeds - anyone seen  (Read 2044 times)

Tony Montana

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she could be TGTBT.  I'd check out her PG but 2.99 is a bit expensive.

johnboy007

She has a rating of 15, so would guess it's genuine.

yorkshire123

Tony Montana

Yeah I checked out her PG too and she looks good.  Might have to TOFTT next time I'm in Leeds, I wonder how she would compare to Tiffany.

xxxx

I'm planning on seeing her seeing she's blonde & 18 (but might be older) - but don't join that adultway stay with aw.

johnboy007

I'm planning on seeing her seeing she's blonde & 18 (but might be older) - but don't join that adultway stay with aw.

When are you planning on seeing her?

I think I might book her as well and see how it goes. The downside is she's Polish and in my overall experience that's not been a good thing.

Tony Montana

Well there's a report on another forum that she doesn't FK and is a clock watcher, so I think I will wait for more reports before I hand over my hard-earned.

johnboy007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she could be TGTBT.  I'd check out her PG but 2.99 is a bit expensive.

Strange... she's now called Victoria and is now brunette not blonde...

External Link/Members Only

bod666

Aha profile swapping!  :dash: very annoying for us - as it means we can trust the aw feed back even less than normal

justfornow

Yeah sexy Annabel reviews weren't too good and i just checked my hl to confirm the profile swap.

Second girl in my hl to do that. I mentioned the other one in another thread.

bod666

You know you're only going to look at that hotlist if a certain someone goes on holiday again... :lol:

justfornow

You know you're only going to look at that hotlist if a certain someone goes on holiday again... :lol:

...true :)

Tony Montana

What... like to St Helier in Jersey maybe? 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    :dash:

justfornow

What... like to St Helier in Jersey maybe? 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   :dash:

i don't get what you mean but yes...we're talking about her :)

Tony Montana

i don't get what you mean but yes...we're talking about her :)

Check her location.

justfornow

Check her location.

it's her location so i guess she's working over there...

FFS and i was all pumped up for next week...alright everyone...back to HL:D

bod666

Bloody hell she kept that quiet! I asked her about Jersey when i saw her on Monday and not a peep. Fair play though she's been a busy girl this week so can afford it ;)

i'm feeling better about going on hols myself now that i know Gabi's taken herself out of my reach again.

RNinePunter

Will be seeing Gabi shortly, really surprised that she had suddenly decided to take this trip instead of staying in Leeds! some what of a rarity of good WGs coming to Jersey  :drinks:

johnboy007