Author Topic: Jessica, Wellspring Massage - Eastleigh  (Read 2013 times)

Offline arthurm

External Link/Members Only

I saw Jessica twice around a month ago, about a week or two apart. It was my first trip to Wellspring so wasn't sure what to expect. I wasn't a fan of the front entrance as its on a high street, you might get a funny look if it's busy. However, I did notice there was a back door which they let me use when I left.

The first time I texted the number on the website to confirm time, and it was by chance I got Jessica. She's a slim and tall girl, perhaps in her 40s. She was very kind and gave a good massage with nice teasing to build up.I honestly can't remember what I paid, I think it was something like £50(+£45 for 1hr massage) for HR and B2B. Afterwards I used the small electric shower located within the room - I'm pretty sure all the rooms are the same; small individual rooms with a massage table and shower.

On both occasions I noticed the TV was on in the room but it was showing the CCTV cameras; they seem to record entrance, in the hallway, and the door out back and kitchen area. I'm not sure if there was a camera in the room.

On the second time I saw Jessica, it started off with a massage by another older woman because Jessica was busy with someone else - despite me texting and agreeing the time. On this occasion, we had sex. I didn't have enough cash so I paid part cash part bank transfer to some random bloke's bank account. I think in total I paid £120 in total inc massage. The massage technique was almost identical to the time before, but she was just as kind and sensual. The sex was a bit risky; she grinded her bare pussy on my cock and slapped my tip against her pussy lips, but she assured the condom would be used.

Offline Kimeen

So just to check, she put a condom on before penetration?

Offline Fatman

It’s normally £60 for full service.. all the times I’ve been there 6-8 times.

Offline Fatman

Just a heads up popped in today for 1 hour the girls didn’t look great 30&40 had the 40 year old good massage and £20 hg. Didn’t get her name  :dash: :dash:
Only negative was the tried to charge me £450..  not £45  twice with the card payment machine 😬😬as I had me debit punting card I was lucky as it didn’t have the funds. I did point this out..