Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia Roses Retreat (Celeste ex TJ's)  (Read 2329 times)

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

Lydia of Roses Retreat (ex TJ’s Celeste)

Fee: £40 for 30 mins
Extras: £10 OWO

Just a short one

Having been blown out in the morning from plan A, I decided a plan B would be a good idea but couldn’t make the time stick with her (arranged for next week), so plan C it was. Having read about Kelly at Roses Retreat, I had a quick look at their website to see when she was on. Not today, but then I noticed Lydia was Celeste and some familiar features. Could this be Celeste from TJ’s who’d been recommended on here? I’d tried to see her at TJ’s, but she was busy when I turned up so had to make do with someone else. I decided on a little lunchtime adventure and duly hopped in the car. I called en-route to see if she was available, which she was, and said I’d be there in 10 mins or so.

Now I’m not a massive one for parlours as I find the service, whilst good, a bit mechanical and lacking the GFE bit which I’m fond of but today I wasn’t bothered. The aim was just to fuck someone and empty my bollocks. The place itself is on Bury Old Road with parking and entrance round the back, easily found and once there made my way in. The woman that runs it was there, along with Sadie and Lydia (Sadie looked alright, fuller figure than Lydia and almost changed my mind!). Shown to the room and I made use of the shower. Just as I was finishing off, in pops Lydia, heels, stockings and one of those short, clingy dresses. She’s thin for sure (size 6-8 she says and certainly no more IMO). Not usually my thing, but what the hell.

Lydia is ebony-ish (the only way I can describe her), very friendly and chatty and made me think, yeah, I’m going to enjoy this. I lay on the bed and she joined me having whipped her dress off. She’s enthusiastic and seems to enjoy what she does. FK to start with as she pinned me to the bed before we changed to 69 so I could get my tongue in her pussy whilst she gave me OWO. She does a nice job, firm and enthusiastic. After a while she moved so she was at right angles to me so I could play with her pussy whilst she devoured my cock.

Time to fuck, on with the rubber and we started with CG. Fuck me, her pussy is tight! I had to stop her a couple of times or she’d have finished me pretty quickly. We went at it for a few minutes before I decided mish was in order. Turned over and she spread her legs beautifully, she can hold her legs straight out at right angles to her body, great sight. In I went and fucked her, not too vigorously to start with as I didn’t want to pop too soon. Once I felt the time was right, I hammered into her and sure enough – BANG! I was done.

Nice little chat and shower afterwards and she seems to enjoy what she does. I was the only one there at the time so the three of them were waiting for me in reception to say goodbye. Really funny as it’s all so matter-of-fact with the lady running it asking ‘are you sorted now?’ Might pop back and have a go on Sadie next time.

tcm

Gordo987

Nice! I like the look of Madison  :P

fattim

Unfortunately celeste aka lydia is no longer at tjs where you got the no holds barred experience for the fully exclusive price of £40. She is worth the £10 extra though.

booeymgb

celeste is still at roses and she gives 110%

Offline george r

When she worked at the retreat in Chorlton a good few years ago she was advertised as offering "unconditional A levels" but when I saw her she said no due to size ? Jessica who also worked there at the time had no trouble getting in her arse every time ?