Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasyrider - Sheffield  (Read 2561 times)

Mark76

Anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Apparently she's doing an hour for £80 where you can cum 3 times. A levels are extra though. AW feedback isn't much use so looking for decent first hands accounts please. Cheers

Offline norfolk tiger

I always cross reference feedback which is left by looking at the feedback left by other girls that the person who left the feedback has seen. In this case some has been left by other known girls so it would not ring alarm bells for me.

Offline Northerndave666

Not seen her, but for some reason, always wary of her and her profile. A year ago she had a 'sister' on AW as well. Occasionally offered 2 girls, but never happened. Didn't help the pics were the same on both profiles  :dash:

Talking of feedback, it all seems to have been left by people with low feedback scores, highest being about 5.  Her offers are changing all the time too, all seem to be weirdly priced.

If you do see her, let us know how it goes . If she's amazing and I've been avoiding her for ages then I'll kick myself

Offline Ralph

Tempted myself too but also suspicious.   Not the best areafof Sheffield to leave car for an hour or two either...

Mark76

After communications through AW decided to give this one a wide berth.

Offline Ralph

Must have been bad. What was said?

Offline Northerndave666

After communications through AW decided to give this one a wide berth.

Tell us more, or let me guess. Did she come across as totally fucking mental as I found when phoning her one night ???  :dash:

Mark76

Shit communication. Got the impression she's not all that bright, and so suspect service will be shit.

Offline mart802

I tried to arrange a booking kat year with her..
It was too much like  hard work. 
Does seem that conversation skills were left out when they made her.

Offline Ralph

External Link/Members Only

More comebacks than.....

Looks like working from a caravan in pics....

:crazy: