Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOTLAURAXX - Fulham Broadway  (Read 1790 times)

6 review(s) for X Bella Seductive X (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Laura advertises all inclusive with CIM listed on her likes so I decided to visit, paying £80 for an hour.

Comms handled by text. Laura is working out of slightly run down looking flat in a residential street between Fulham Broadway and West Brompton tubes. Inside the flat smells like stale smoke, the bathroom is a little cramped being situated directly under the blocks main stairway with the shower head not working for me. But on the plus side the room itself is nice and clean.

Laura is short and tanned. Plain, not fit but not chubby. Nice B cup breasts. Has some large tattoos on the side of her neck, back, wrists and leg. She has face pictures on her profile which are her but I wouldn't be to surprised to find out that most of the others in her PG aren't.

Though the flat smells like smoke there's no indication that she's a smoker. Her English is good and nice to chat to.

OWO was fine as was DFK. Enjoyed RO. Really kicked the session into gear during sex. A tight pussy, the impression was that of actual enjoyment on her part particularly during doggy. CIM no problem.

Overall, I enjoyed myself and think the service she offers is VFM but there's enough here that might put others off.

Offline lewishamguy

Very confusing verified picture it's a blonde in the ID  :wackogirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bartolomeo

in her profile pics her belly looks flat and tight, in her verification pic it looks anything but

doobes

At best they're ballpark. But it's a pretty big ballpark. I think you can safely ignore any pictures that don't show her face.

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Either this is the same girl under a new profile or they're reusing the photo above (and I'm not paying the 2 credits for the PG to find out).

Offline kowalski

Offering Bareback for £70 extra. Must be out of her mind  :scare:
At the moment it's the white girl pictures.