Author Topic: Secret Tantric: Common place to get feedback  (Read 2530 times)

Offline londonhunter008

Hi All
I saw few reviews about the site Secret Tantric. They have very clear pics of all girl along with videos. Most of the girls look super stunning. I have listed few below whom I fancy and I would love to try in future.
If anyone of of you have met anyone before then please do comment. I can find some some reviews already here and have put in along with the link

--These are the ones I would like to meet
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

--Following are the reviews I found. Added only positive reviews
External Link/Members Only  [No pic on site ]
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=398990.msg4040620#msg4040620

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=407896.msg4109052#msg4109052

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=439566.msg4341691#msg4341691

is NuruMassage site is run by same company as Secret Tantric. Many of girls are same and the way they have shot pics and uploaded videos of girls is also similar and exact same rates
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 24, 2025, 04:30:14 pm by londonhunter008 »

Offline Jazzy99

Interesting though quite expensive for a tantric massage

Offline londonhunter008

I agree but some of the girls are really beautiful.
There are couple of reviews are sharing on this forum (links added in first message above) and I wanted to check if anyone else has met on other girl.

Offline meptalon

Out of curiosity, I opened the first link (External Link/Members Only). There is no way this one is a chick. Not sure whether post-op or pre-op, but given the heavy and large bone structure, the jaw line, etc... this is a man, not a woman

Offline alpaca

Kelly is very beautiful but mid massage and quite annoying.

Offline londonhunter008

Kelly is very beautiful but mid massage and quite annoying.

Thank you. I am adding link here
External Link/Members Only

Offline londonhunter008

Out of curiosity, I opened the first link (External Link/Members Only). There is no way this one is a chick. Not sure whether post-op or pre-op, but given the heavy and large bone structure, the jaw line, etc... this is a man, not a woman

I find her beautiful :). But since I never met her, I cant comment more. There is another link for her profile on different site
External Link/Members Only