Had a trip to Malaga recently and had a great time.
Day 1:
External Link/Members OnlyUsed WhatsApp for communication, got a booking without much notice and the venue was easy to find.
The lady I saw was called Julia from Ukraine and she was incredible looking. One of the best looking working girls I’ve ever seen. She was tall, slim, pretty, big boobs, absolutely exceptional. Paid €100 for a sensual massage including some fun in the shower beforehand. Service was excellent. Definitely one for the memory bank. Tried a return visit but unfortunately our diaries didn’t match.
Day 2:
External Link/Members OnlyI tried contacting a few girls using the map on the website but strangely some of the ones on the website who looked to be close were far away. I managed to make an appointment with an attractive busty Mexican lady. Her profile seems to have disappeared now. Cost me €100 for full service. I’d had a couple of beers so don’t quite remember how long I stayed.
Day 3:
External Link/Members OnlyHad a walk to Escarlata. Easy to find, great website. Didn’t book in advance, I just turned up. Shown into reception then given a parade of the ladies. Candy stood out by a country mile. Tall, olive skinned, pretty, curvy, lovely long black wavy hair. Said she was from Columbia. Paid €90 for a an hours body to body massage and happy ending. Lovely service from a really pretty girl. I’d definitely go back here.
All in all a fabulous trip. Next time I’ll stick to the establishments rather than the individuals on websites.