Author Topic: One to avoid in Germany  (Read 1621 times)

Offline vityaz

Was in Germany recently and contacted the girl below looking for a bit of fun. When I arrived in Munich I had to travel up to her city (Ansbach just outside Nuremberg) and I was getting WhatsApp messages every twenty minutes asking what time I'd be there. She then asked me to please bring her a little bottle of drink as she had a hangover. When I got off the train in Ansbach she was then sending me taxi numbers so I could get there quicker, and messaging me every ten minutes asking how long I'd be (I couldn't get a taxi so I was walking up to her place) she also asked if I wanted to stay an hour. I'd said specifically I wanted some backdoor action

When I got there she showed me in, took the money and started with a fairly disinterested blowjob, then proceeded to sex. Then when I wanted the backdoor she started going on about how she had a hangover and couldn't. When I said she'd agreed to it in the messages she just went on about how she had a hangover and asked if I would please go soon so she could sleep. Asked for my money back and she just looked at me like I'm stupid. Seriously wtf woman?

So, i'd suggest giving this one a miss. I did offer she could give me half my money back and I wouldn't do this review, she initially messaged back saying I never went to her and this never happened. I sent her the photos I took on the way as she lives a bit out of the centre and there were some lovely touristy sights on the way. She then replied 'Um sorry' and nothing else since

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Quote
I did offer she could give me half my money back and I wouldn't do this review

really not a good idea to make that kind of threat

Offline Malvolio

A hungover WG requesting you bring some booze is a pretty good sign you're about to have a shit punt.