Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: floryna22-hapyy  (Read 1041 times)

1 review(s) for floryna22-hapyy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline starman555

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is yet another lying Romanian cunt...No Oral of any kind, put condom on cock straight away then proceeded to wank me, then asked why I haven't cum after about 3 minutes, no kissing, oral, wouldnt let me touch her, wouldn't remove bra or socks and wouldnt let me fuck her either..kept hold of my cock and made it impossible, then moaned that I hurt her by laying on top of her.said she didn't like me and I was weird ffs.thats a first for me...I felt like strangling the bitch..........avoid!!!!

Offline Johny Stone

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Not particularly hapyy after all then.  A bit sadd, or even downright miserabbl.

Offline starman555

I should have said...No the picture is NOT the girl I saw..that was the main reason I went, she was not ugly but certainly not as pretty as the picture and her profile was so far from the truth..one of the worst punts ever!..no kissing, no reverse oral,no bj no fuck..no fuck all just a wank with a condom on

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Now let's take stock here...............this is pretty straight forward. She has no feedback, does a girl who looks like that charge those sort of rates? Authenticity is not agreed by AW, we only fuel these girls and their pimps by turning up and paying for this sort of crap............

Just think before you make the call, we have all been there I know but come on when has a profile like that been genuine?

Offline starman555

Offline sushi