Author Topic: How to find bbc bull?  (Read 1436 times)

Offline pokhim3

m looking to explore a kink: watching a hung BBC take on two or more girls while I watch. Open to joining in – sucking him off, licking the girls – either fully clothed or locked in chastity.

Any solid leads on where to make this happen? AdultWork seems pretty weak for this.

Online schlong118118

m looking to explore a kink: watching a hung BBC take on two or more girls while I watch. Open to joining in – sucking him off, licking the girls – either fully clothed or locked in chastity.

Any solid leads on where to make this happen? AdultWork seems pretty weak for this.

External Link/Members Only  she says on her profile watch her with her bbc bull.

Offline Reluctant

You could try a MF couple. Here's one - though I haven't seen them.

External Link/Members Only