Author Topic: Amsterdam RLD  (Read 6080 times)

Offline JollyJack

It's been a few years since I was last in Amsterdam, so I decided to see the current state of the RLD for myself in early September 2025. It's changed.
The majority of "red windows" are vacant now.  :(

Streets in the heart of the tourist area, such as Oudekennissteeg, had a few working windows, with girls asking for 100 EUR for a twenty minute session and not even keeping the door ajar long enough to negotiate alternative rates.
The rabbit warren of competing whores  :crazy: that used to be located at "Roos" on Bethlehemsteeg was dark and boarded up with nothing in that street at all, apart from old red light tubes and CCTV denoting the former purpose of the now-dark doorways.

There was another small cluster of occupied windows around the cultural centre at Oudekerksplein, and I found a "Veronica" from Venesuela who offered 50 EUR for her services. I took this opportunity and was guided up steep stairs to her boudoir. She popped out her big natural boobs to which she gave full access before we did the deed in missionary. Her enthusiastic (yes: clearly fake) moans actually worked for me that evening and I pumped away and finally filled the bag inside her. She seemed in no particular hurry to push me out of the door. I was entirely satisfied with the service, the price for a walk-up, and even (unusually) my performance on the chilly evening!

So, in summary, the AMS RLD is a shadow of what there used to be. Lots of empty doors looking for tenants, lots of drawn red curtains gathering dust, and standard pricing seems to have escalated. Not my thing, but I saw no blue windows on any of the streets I went down. It goes without saying that there will be plenty of tourists who will see you talking with the girls or entering their doors, so some steely nerves are a necessity. There are still traditional services to be found, however the era of slipping 120 EUR in your pocket, scuttling out into the night, and quickly finding a trio of decent shags within a couple of streets are over.


Offline ShadowProclamation

Instead of starting a new thread about my recent visit to Amsterdam, I may as well add to an existing one.

I last visited a window lady, in Amsterdam, in 2014. De Wallen, the main one in the centre still had a fair amount of choice. Since then the windows were shut during Covid. This has been followed by proposals to relocate all the windows to a building on the outskirts of Amsterdam. I was staying in Rotterdam (in July) and sightseeing as a tourist of the non-sinful variety. However, curiosity got the better of me and I checked out a few RLDs. I wasn't in Amsterdam for long, but I did a quick circuit from Centraal Station, through the De Wallen about 6pm. I honestly wished I'd never bothered. Very few windows were occupied, but the most depressing thing was seeing the two narrow alleyways, off Oudezijds Voorburgwal, gone! One was accessible but empty and the other seemed to have been gated off. Presumably Covid was used as an opportunity to permanently shut off a large chunk of the RLD. This part was very distinctive and I felt sorry that it was now only a memory.

Offline jaydefo24

6pm is when shift changes from daytime girls who pay X amount to stay until 6. Then there is at least one hour before the evening girls arrive. So basically it’s most empty between 6-7:30pm. Still, true that in general far less occupied than decade ago

Offline decadentd

Times are changing over here in the Low Countries - and the RLD world is shrinking, in a gradual way.  Amsterdam always had that tourist type crowd, and lots of boozy groups just looking at the girls.  100 Euro for 20 mins is crazy.  Still lots of other options in NL like Den Haag, and across the border in Gent/Antwerp. 

Alas, I think we may be seeing the beginning of the end of an era, as prostitutions is relocated to the edge of towns - more like the German model.  I have always enjoyed the traditional window scene,  and it has a nostalgia and ambience that is hard to find elsewhere - but Liege is gone, Bruxelles just feels unsafe and now Amsterdam seems to be fading.


Offline decadentd

Just to clarify, 50 Euro for 20 mins is the normal rate / should be the normal rate for a window.  Up to 100 for 30 in a Prive Huis

Offline Mr Sinister

Times are changing over here in the Low Countries - and the RLD world is shrinking, in a gradual way.  Amsterdam always had that tourist type crowd, and lots of boozy groups just looking at the girls.  100 Euro for 20 mins is crazy.  Still lots of other options in NL like Den Haag, and across the border in Gent/Antwerp. 

Alas, I think we may be seeing the beginning of the end of an era, as prostitutions is relocated to the edge of towns - more like the German model.  I have always enjoyed the traditional window scene,  and it has a nostalgia and ambience that is hard to find elsewhere - but Liege is gone, Bruxelles just feels unsafe and now Amsterdam seems to be fading.

In what way? It's been a few years since I've been but back then it felt dodgy around noord but still went about my business ok.

I'm looking to do a trip to Brussels/Antwerp before the year is out

Offline MJ.spritzen

I haven't been since 2019. I used to go every 3 months on my own, best times of my life. I've had some outrageously beautiful WGs there in the daytime.

I noticed even back then that from 8pm onwards the very best looking girls wont do full sex for less than €100. I once found myself behind a window with a stunning WG who, after taking my €50, suddenly told me its €50 for a wank only.

Sad to hear its gone downhill. There's always the weed, windmills and Van Gogh museum!

Offline decadentd

In what way? It's been a few years since I've been but back then it felt dodgy around noord but still went about my business ok.

I'm looking to do a trip to Brussels/Antwerp before the year is out

I think that in Brussels, for me, there is always that little bit of looking over my shoulder these days.  Didn't used to be like that.  More groups of youths.  I am also getting older so maybe I am less confident than I once was?  But in Antwerp and Gent I don't get that feeling. It is much more relaxed, and you can just wander around with the others.  I go earlier now as well, and things are usually good around 7pm.  I hope you have a good visit to Belgium. I see less UK cars than there used to be, which is a shame. 

I hope that the old RLDs can survive.  They are still very special, and they need to be protected.  Dooss opening, hushed conversations then the curtains being pulled across.  this time of year is best.  It is an ambience and style that is lost in a mega brothel. 

Offline billybob69

In what way? It's been a few years since I've been but back then it felt dodgy around noord but still went about my business ok.

I'm looking to do a trip to Brussels/Antwerp before the year is out

I visit Brussels on a yearly basis and I wouldn't say that the area around the North station has necessarily got better or worse, but it still has that 'deep-seated Urban decay' feel to it. The area around the RLD in Antwerp is much nicer and kinda has a nice vibe to it. I did a very brief report of my trip in June -
 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=384691.0

Offline Iz88

I like Antwerp, been there few times but never got round to seeing one but theyve got some ok choices. Will be going again end of the year and will be visiting antwerp, den haag and amsterdam. Will report more Any new spots/shares please gents thanks

Offline decadentd

I hope that you have an excellent visit - and you are choosing some good places!

In Gent, in the first window of the brothel, Crystal, on Schepenenvijverstraat, there has been a particularly pleasant girl.  I would say late twenties, wearing a very elegant little collar and glasses.  Irresistible, and at 50 E great value.  As usual, a Romanian, but not a bad attitude for the normal window transaction, and worth it for the pleasure of her looks and style.  OW and one position with some chat.  As I departed a small queue was forming, so she is obviously getting a following.  I cannot remember her name - the shock of moving from the freezing cold to green house type heat in about 30 seconds probably distracted me! 

A couple of other potentials in the Glass Alley (Glazen Straatje) and one milf type in particular, with a very beguiling smile.