Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: help advice needed  (Read 1946 times)

newguy1980

I just had a very  bad experience. Went to someone off AW and when i got there instead of a nice  24 year old i was greeted by a rather greasy looking butch woman who had to be late 30's. I was barely in the door and i told her she wasnt as described so i wasnt going through with it. She got quite angry was trying to charge me for the hour then tried to stop me leaving. There  was another woman i  the flat in another room that shouted through she was phoning the boys.
I managed to get past her and out the door but am now getting txts saying i assaulted her she has witnesses and id going to the police. What do i do? 

Offline cunnyhunt

Throw the sim away and ignore them.  :hi:

newguy1980

Im really worried as its my normal phone so cant throw it away

fredpunter

I'd ignore them but if you think they are genuine then go to the police yourself and report that you are being blackmailed.

newguy1980

Im not sure thats why im so worried. What if the police turn up at my door? This has put me off for life

Offline cunnyhunt

Im not sure thats why im so worried. What if the police turn up at my door? This has put me off for life

Who was it you visited and where are they based ?

Post it to protect other punters from them.  :hi:

Offline Silver Birch

Who was it you visited and where are they based ?

Post it to protect other punters from them.  :hi:

Waiting with baited breath..

Offline Stapler

How would they ever find you anyway? Ignore them! They will go away.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

newguy1980

..S...

What if they go to police  with the lies though?

Offline Stapler

What if they go to police  with the lies though?

They are pro$$ies working in a brothel. Do you really think they will go to the police?

Get on with your life and forget it!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ravanelli

..S...

And get a fuckin punting phone!

Offline Silver Birch

Using the everyday phone can give a huge amount of info depending on whether he has linked it to social media or if self employed has put it on a website etc. Maybe his voicemail message gives away where he works.

If I google my work phone number, my name and details appear No1 on Google.

If the pro$$ie B&S she is probably used to walkers, and probably forget about you in a day or so, but if this is just a personal use phone, I would ditch the sim immediately and try and forget about it.

Offline SamLP

It seems like a hollow threat with the hope you will pay up. Why send a text alleging they will go to the police? If they were really interested in going to the police they would have done so without sending a text. Tell them to fuck off.. or more sensibly just ignore them.

cylon

As someone has already said post a link to them. It's pointless you telling us all this of you aren't going to name and shame.

newguy1980

It seems like a hollow threat with the hope you will pay up. Why send a text alleging they will go to the police? If they were really interested in going to the police they would have done so without sending a text. Tell them to fuck off.. or more sensibly just ignore them.

Yeah thats true. Il just ignore

cylon

Newguy take a couple of man the fuck up tablets and post a link.

Offline cunnyhunt

Still waiting for the link.

Why not protect other punters from this. . . . . . .unless it did not happen  :hi:

Offline hockogrockle

Still waiting for the link.

Why not protect other punters from this. . . . . . .unless it did not happen  :hi:
Yes. Come on newguy1980, post a link. That's what this site is for. If you don't give any more information on somebody who is clearly a menace to punters, people will start to think you are a fantasist, or a troll. Unfair? Maybe. But that's how it is.

Offline temudjin

Dont ask us for help if youre not gonna help us back!! that is literally the point of this site!! Send the link!!!! :rolleyes:

newguy1980

Her username is Cumslut Linda based in west lothian

Offline cunnyhunt

You should post this in the regional Scottish board to warn other punters with as much information as possible.

WHBStoke

Offline JamesRockford

Newguy - You're a smart guy.  Don't worry about it.  I'll sort it all out and negotiate with the prossies, it'll be cool and you won't get into any trouble.  Just send me some money (for expenses) and I'll be in touch in due course if and when (hic!) I need any more funds.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:47:34 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline JamesRockford

Be aware that "Cumslut Linda" is an anagram of "I'm a dull cunt".

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Profile says she's 26, and the (one and only) pic suggests they're not the legs of a 26 year old. SHe also appears to have a large tummy (that you can see between her legs). Why did you think she was 24 when you booked her?

Offline RedKettle

Newguy - You're a smart guy.  Don't worry about it.  I'll sort it all out and negotiate with the prossies, it'll be cool and you won't get into any trouble.  Just send me some money (for expenses) and I'll be in touch in due course if and when (hic!) I need any more funds.

JamesRockford can I also pay you to get my Nigerian inheritance?  :D :lol:

potato

Maybe she is dyslexic and put 26 instead of 62. Her interview says her best feature is her boobs - so that's why she has a picture of her ass on her profile duh....

broksonic

Why on earth did you book her in the first place  :unknown:

Offline temudjin

Broksonic.......not my preference either........but each to their own

cylon

Jeez......Why? Well lesson learnt.

fredpunter

Price I suspect .... a triumph of optimism over common sense

Offline CBPaul

OP

Providing you didn't give your real name and home address then block the number and forget it. They'll never take it to the police.

If you try punting again buy a punting phone, yet another classic example of why it's a good idea, and don't go booking prossies with shit profiles just because they appear cheap.