Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely__candy  (Read 2842 times)

3 review(s) for Lovely__candy (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please see:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43195 (and yes seen the fire place)

FK
DFK
OWO
Tit Job
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour. (first 2 punts = total of 3 hours) and now weekend deal/offer £80 per hour (punt 3 = total of 4 hour)

Comm's: Via phone calls, text maid picks up. Her English is so so (had to use English to Spanish translator or the maid speaks very good English)

Location: 1: Flat easy to find (1 mins walk from Belsize Park tube) if driving to this location their are permit zones (free after 6:30 pm) Clean and basic but very nice road and really nice features (fire place etc)

Location: 2: Studio flat in easy to find (3 mins walk from Swiss Cottage tube) if driving to this location their are permit zones (free after 6:30 pm)

The girl: mid 20's (size 6 - 8) long blond hair. Real tits (small nips) willing to please and a little fire cracker (not sure but I really click with every Spanish girls I've seen). Every time I visited her she has cum on top of me  :thumbsup: but she always finishes  me off (multi pop to)

Pictures fairly close (No photo shop)

Would I visit again: Yes (and @ £80 P/H great value)

Location 1 has several girls on offer and I wanted to see A level Milf (she really hot in the flesh, nearly had a boner just looking at her)  Alas: she away on holiday  :cry:

Same fireplace as in External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only & both of them are in Belsize Park.
  Thanks endomorph   :thumbsup:

But looks like profile switching happening as now this belongs to teeny_brenda_

Location 2 had another girl in the room and she left on arrival (she must have been cold outside) and was dam hot looking!

I think  External Link/Members Only has more girls (some may be on hols) because seen  at least 7 across the locations  :thumbsup:

Offline Rocket Scientist

Chicas in the house - I believe this can be classed as a result! 
The_Don has TOFT and come up trumps.   :thumbsup:

LL

Thanks for the review. I'm interested as I've never fucked a Spanish girl before. Actually I've fucked lots of girls who claimed to be Spanish but I suspect they were all Romanian. This one has a verified nationality so I guess she's a legit Spaniard. What was the service like? The most important thing for me is that she has a good attitude like she actually wants me to be there (even if that's just pretend ;)) and that she doesn't rush me to cum or boot me out early. If she has all of that then everything else that makes a good punt just falls into place.

Just noticed the group are using the same photos across two profiles with different names for the same girl. This normally sets alarm bells ringing for me.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 08:16:05 am by LL »

Offline tennis

Lora looks the hottest out of the bunch.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Lora looks the hottest out of the bunch.

Photo-shopped pics and no face - how you tell?

Offline fitalic

Location 1 has several girls on offer and I wanted to see A level Milf (she really hot in the flesh, nearly had a boner just looking at her)  Alas: she away on holiday
have you got link for her?  :hi:

Offline Bartolomeo

bit confused on the locations part...this group of girls change between these two locations so it may be different location on different day?

Offline The_Don

have you got link for her?  :hi:

Please see:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43195

Location 1 has several girls on offer and I wanted to see A level Milf (she really hot in the flesh, nearly had a boner just looking at her)  Alas: she away on holiday  :cry:

But looks like profile switching happening as now this belongs to teeny_brenda_

I think  External Link/Members Only has more girls (some may be on hols) because seen  at least 7 across the locations  :thumbsup:

Same fireplace as in External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only & both of them are in Belsize Park.

bit confused on the locations part...this group of girls change between these two locations so it may be different location on different day?

Different locations or too busy at 1 or the other (over spill)

doobes

Thanks for the review.

I have to admit with the previous poor reports regarding the Spanish girls operating out of this area and their basic profiles I was a little sceptical of this group. But could be now worth a look though the limited English probably means they'll always be the back-up plan.