Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Busty Claudia - In Glasgow Today  (Read 1862 times)

Offline tazman1002001

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Got my booking made...the gorgeous Claudia is back in town...seeing her tonight as she is only here for one day.

Great looking girl....with a hot body and a great GFE...she looks like she is about 18yo.... I'm so excited as she really gets me going...I can't wait.

She is close to Glasgow City Centre this time so much easier.... I know Glasgows been up been up and down recently but this Polish girl is great.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

I should mention she is working with Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Saw this girl last time Claudia was here...OMG ....her boobs are MASSIVE :yahoo: :D
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Argento79

Yup, both great girls.  Claudia probably more of the looker but big boobs queen was a better overall experience for me.  And yes, the boobs are wild.  On both of them to be fair. 

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only just back from a great session with Claudia.......OWO....doggy.....FK......reverse cowgirl......and all with a gorgeous Polish girl with a cute face and body and tits to die for....def another positive visit will get a review up Tomm..

Sadly she goes back home Tomm was only here for a one day stop over ...
Banned by:

Duneb

I should mention she is working with Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Saw this girl last time Claudia was here...OMG ....her boobs are MASSIVE :yahoo: :D

This girl is working in Glasgow?

Offline tazman1002001

She was on Tour in Glasgow ..........
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

She is back for a couple of days ...catch her if you can
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry my mistake.....she isn't back in town I was thinking of Tammy.... Whoops
Banned by: