Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond Alex - Newport  (Read 2197 times)

3 review(s) for X_amazing Viki_Xx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Corus Boy

AW Name;

_Blond_Alex____

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Spur of the moment I found I had some sparetime, I phoned a few of the regular numbers in Cardiff but no joy so I decided to spread my wings to Newport.  Alex was the first to pick up and communicated that she was free and gave me some location details.

After a good start, it went a little wrong when I typed the given Postcode into my map finder as it showed up as nowhere near the street name given. A quick text back and forth and another landmark was given to me and parking instructions.  This all tallied so most of my fears evaporated but a small lingering doubt remained as something still did not tally.  It is a good few years since I've ventured into Newport and where Alex was telling me to go was, in my memory wasteland!  I went anyway and found acres and acres of new apartment blocks where there was once wasteland.

Text her from outside and block details given to me, when I requested the apartment number so I could get buzzed in, she told me the buzzer was broken and she would come down and let me in.  :)  A few minutes later a petite blonde matching the profile picture appeared in the doorway.  All looked good so I didn't need to have it on my toes and I entered the building with Alex and followed a nice pair of legs up a few floors.

Into her apartment and straight into a nice clean bedroom.  I could now see that facially Alex was every bit of her claimed 34 but a real sweet body was attached to a pretty head.

Money exchanged £90 for the hour, she had offered me a two girl with her friend, who was in the apartment somewhere, but I don't know her name.  Alex left with the money but returned in a minute and we hugged and kissed, then when she turned away to spread a clean towel on the bed I started massaging her neck, this seemed well appreciated.  Lots more DFK, cuddling and touching found our clothes falling to the floor and we moved to the bed.

Lots more DFK, cuddling, touching, oral both ways with OWO got us both warmed up.

On with a condom and sex with Alex on top followed until I was spent.

I was instructed to roll over and a lovely massage followed to finish off my hour.

Alex is Polish and is returning home next week but intends to return in January.

Slippery when wet

Did you ask for the owo, or did she offer it? I wish I'd pushed for it, but I wasn't sure if it was on her likes list, as I was a bit spur of the moment   :crazy:
May go for the 2 girl next time :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

Did you ask for the owo, or did she offer it? I wish I'd pushed for it, but I wasn't sure if it was on her likes list, as I was a bit spur of the moment   :crazy:
May go for the 2 girl next time :thumbsup:

She just did it, the oral was OK but then she reached for a condom and I think she did the mouth application trick.  After the condom was on the oral got more enthusiastic.

Alex also speaks good English.

vw

Banged her last night, not my usual type but was fun all the same and the Polish Coach house Gloucester is always the go to place late Sunday.night !