Author Topic: Mistress Sheba House of Worship  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Stevekent69

Hope this is ok to post in here, has anyone seen Mistress Sheba?  I know HOW has some really good reviews but unfortunately not of this lady.

Thanks

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline Stevelondon

Your first post (of two) went like this,

Quote) Definitely agree, have seen her a couple of times and will be again shortly.  Her roleplay is great and really gets into character.  I'll post a review of my upcumming meet soon....) Endquote.

That was 7 years ago.

Now I know a lot of guys on here like to wait before they post a review. But surely you have had time to write it now  :D :lol: