Author Topic: Stella party girl - Barbican  (Read 2467 times)

Offline MrMohican

External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd leave a review of this absolute sweetheart (not) even though I didnt get to visit her because of her piss-poor attitudes. I post because this might help someone else dodge a bullet.

Really liked her photos and contacted her today to verify her services match with what it says on her aw profile.
I ask if she does owo and Cim she says yes and she'll text me her full range of services.

Text comes in and owo is on there but no cim. So I send a text questioning this. She says she doesnt do and that I can COB instead. So I then ask if the other service of facial is available.

She sends a grumpy text saying she has already told me she doesnt do that and I point out that no she hasnt - she said she didnt do CIM and when I knew that I thought I'd check if she did facial as that is also in her 'likes' list. I also point out both those services are advertised on her profile so if she wants to stop wasting everyones time maybe she might consider altering that rather than having a go at her customers.

her response: 'go fuck yourself!'

Offline oinki

Doesnt sound like you had agreed to a booking and services? This is just a review to say that her aw profile doesnt actually match with her actual services over text?

Offline MrMohican

Yes its a review to confirm that yes she's lying about services she has no intention of providing - I would have still considered booking her had she not told me to go fuck myself - so its also a warning that she has a pretty bad attitude. I thought this was relevant info for anyone being brave enough to go through with an actual booking with her.

Offline MrMohican

Actually my apologies - just went back and rechecked the rules - this doesnt constitute a review because as you say she didnt accept the booking. The warning might still prove useful about to other punters about her attitude though - maybe admin can move it to the general London conversation section

Offline KeefeD40

Actually my apologies - just went back and rechecked the rules - this doesnt constitute a review because as you say she didnt accept the booking. The warning might still prove useful about to other punters about her attitude though - maybe admin can move it to the general London conversation section

Playing devil's advocate,  was her attitude that bad? Likely someone else wrote her profile, cookie cutter jobbie maybe, and what you were asking for might not be to every girl's liking. Spaffing all over her face or in her mouth , she said no, then got irked when you persisted.  Dunno, doesnt sound that unreasonable to me

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 380
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Actually my apologies - just went back and rechecked the rules - this doesnt constitute a review because as you say she didnt accept the booking. The warning might still prove useful about to other punters about her attitude though - maybe admin can move it to the general London conversation section

Moved to discussions

Offline oinki

Fine balance with asking for services and making sure, but also aware of what I can only assume an abundance of timewasters they actually deal with, leads to shorter fuse. Especially if dealing with a pimp/handler.

Still good info that this profile has different services actually advertised.  :drinks:

Offline MrMohican

Playing devil's advocate,  was her attitude that bad? Likely someone else wrote her profile, cookie cutter jobbie maybe, and what you were asking for might not be to every girl's liking. Spaffing all over her face or in her mouth , she said no, then got irked when you persisted.  Dunno, doesnt sound that unreasonable to me
She originally said she did those services, then failed to provide them in her text which is why I was forced to clarify. I have zero sympathy for WGs that advertise services they dont do - if they dont write their own profile thats not my problem its theirs. Its their responsibility to check that what is on their page is accurate. They have a right to get angry if services they dont do are advertised but not with the customer. If they have used the services of a pimp/helper then take it out on that twat as he is the one misrepresenting her and wasting everyones time. More often though, they know fully well whats on the page but are just hoping you wont ask just to get you in the door. Either way none of this is the customers fault.

Offline DogCat147

She originally said she did those services, then failed to provide them in her text which is why I was forced to clarify. I have zero sympathy for WGs that advertise services they dont do - if they dont write their own profile thats not my problem its theirs. Its their responsibility to check that what is on their page is accurate. They have a right to get angry if services they dont do are advertised but not with the customer. If they have used the services of a pimp/helper then take it out on that twat as he is the one misrepresenting her and wasting everyones time. More often though, they know fully well whats on the page but are just hoping you wont ask just to get you in the door. Either way none of this is the customers fault.
Sounds like a case for the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA), false claims in the oldest marketing channel 🤣

Offline Stevelondon

I think there’s an awful lot of SP’s on AW who just tick every service. 🤷🏼