Author Topic: sexyyy_laura / Marylebone  (Read 3153 times)

Offline sparks1821


**Review After a Break from Poor Experiences**

After some less-than-stellar encounters in the past I decided to visit Laura. She is well reviewed and comes across as reliable and enjoyable experience


**Communication & Booking**

External Link/Members Only

Booking was straightforward done through WhatsApp—easy to arrange a few days in advance with quick, responsive replies. Made the process hassle-free.

**Location** 
Her flat is in Marylebone, walking from Bond Street station.

**Price** 
Her standard rate is £200 for an hour. There was an optional additional service (Anal) for £40, for folks that enjoy this.

**Appearance** 
Her photos are accurate, I think she  has had further enhancements, however I could be wrong

**Meet & Experience** 
I arrived, sent a message, and was promptly given the go-ahead to enter. The area is busy, however no one noticed

Inside, we exchanged a quick chat, followed by a shower. Once back in the room, we started with some sensual kissing, which quickly escalated into deep kissing. I enjoyed a lap dance from Laura, allowing me to admire her figure up close.

She then performed some OWO; her technique remains consistent over the years but responds well to direction if you prefer things a certain way. We moved to the bed where she put on a condom and we switched positions; I was on top briefly before moving to doggy style, where I ultimately finished. A quick clean-up and a bit of catching up followed whilst she massaged my back.

After a quick shower, I left right on time, feeling much happier. Will continue to see Laura on a regular basis.

Thanks


Offline PatMacGroin


Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Looks to be completely copied/plagiarised. 

Suspect OP may be box ticking to avoid a ban timer as it’s his first review in 4 years. No way of telling for sure.  :unknown:

Offline FiveKnuckles

Sound like a fly on the wall experience or a belated threesome.

"She then performed some OWO; her technique remains consistent over the years". Really??

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Sound like a fly on the wall experience or a belated threesome.

"She then performed some OWO; her technique remains consistent over the years". Really??

It's a little suspect, isn't it? This suggests he's seen her before. However, his first review (a neg) was allegedly his first punt and the bad experience he goes on about even though he subsequently enjoyed a positive experience with Irina.

Offline MLawro93

Reads like a review where he used another review as a template (i.e., mine) and then asked something like ChatGPT to tweak it slightly. It reads like it is AI generated.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Reads like a review where he used another review as a template (i.e., mine) and then asked something like ChatGPT to tweak it slightly. It reads like it is AI generated.
Precisely what I was thinking.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
OP you need to explain this please.
Moved to discussion until then