Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork alias accounts  (Read 2030 times)

Mike99

Hello.

Long story but I would like to know if an old aw account has been linked to my new one that I am in the course of setting up. There was not a problem with my old profile, I just don't want people to know they were both me as I met someone I knew through the old one.

Would someone mind giving me their AW profile so I can email them, I understand when they get the email it would show a number against my name if there was a link ?

Or is there a better way?

Help!

herelonely

If you are using same PC then the IP address will flag up to prossie's that you have multiple accounts.  Could label you as time waster etc, esp if there turns out to be any 'marks' against your first account

Mike99

Hi, I use a number of devices so can't be sure. It's not negative feedback I am concerned about (there was none).  How can I check?

Offline Qwerty

This has been raised several times - it seems AW doesn't use the IP address - which can change anyway - but browser cookies. So if you haven't cleared cookies on browsers on all the devices you use to contact AW, then chances are your new ID is already flagged as an alias to the old one. Only sure way is to start a completely new ID, after either clearing all cookies on all devices, or using a different browser which will be the only one you use to access the new account.

Mike99

Thanks for your replies, very helpful.

How can I check if I do indeed show as having an alias?

James999

You need to get a "friendly" pro$$ie to check for you  :hi:

potato

Thanks for your replies, very helpful.

How can I check if I do indeed show as having an alias?

If you are very careful ie know what you are doing, you could set you new profile to service provider temporarily and email it from your old account. You have to be really careful doing this as it is quite easy to contaminate your new profile if you don't use separate browsers and clear cookies before you start AND after you have checked it - one false move and your stuffed again....  Also if you use a browser in "private" mode ( or incognito for chrome) you must close down the browser and reopen it in private mode again before logging in to the other profile.  Private mode stores cookies temporarily which are only removed when the browser is closed down hence if you swap profiles you will contaminate the account due to AW picking up on the session cookie...

If you are using a windows based PC then it is simpler to set up 2 temporary  new windows user profiles and call each one the same as your AW profile names then you can log in to both at the same time by switching windows users profiles. Just delete the windows user accounts when you are finished.. Make sure you clear your cookies on all your browsers on your normal windows user account and never ever log back into your old AW account!

Probably easier to ask one for the girls on the forum to check it out for you I reckon!