Author Topic: Difference between DFK and LFK?  (Read 1963 times)

Offline FaciallyChallenged

I was with my regular today, and she’s never actually kissed me before even though it’s something she lists as offering. I asked her why and she said she didn’t think I was up for it as she thought I’d pulled away a few times and never gone for it myself. Then she sprayed her mouth and mine and said let me treat you what ensued was (light?) kissing session that went on for a bit (15-20 mins) while she edged me to a happy ending.

During clean up, I asked if we could do DFK next time she was quite abrupt with saying it’s not something she offers “I don’t want some mans dirty tongue in my mouth” ouch...

The thing is her reviews list her as offering DFK. So I’m left wondering: is she being economical with the truth, are some punters being a bit loose with the definition, or am I misunderstanding what DFK actually is?

So: she did allow tongue contact. We were slowly kissing and her tongue would make contact with mine after every couple of kisses and then more continuously, occasionally briefly slipping just inside my mouth, but never very deep mainly around the entrance. She blocked me from going inside hers.

My understanding is that DFK means a proper snogging session when your tongue is deep (as name implies) inside each other's mouth - anything short of that as this was, is LFK.

I will not be pestering her about this again btw as I did not enjoy it at all and I have a good arrangement with her. I am simply curious so it can be properly reflected in future reviews.

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 380
  •  
  • Reviews: 210


My understanding is that DFK means a proper snogging session when your tongue is deep (as name implies) inside each other's mouth - anything short of that as this was, is LFK.


That's my understanding too.

Offline Stevelondon

I the perfect punting world DFK as listed by a SP, would mean exactly that.
Buy hey. We don’t live in a perfect punting world do we.

I’m absolutely sure there are a lot of SP’s out there who say they kiss. But change their mind for some clients. I know I would if some guy turned up with bad breath, bad teeth etc.

Offline myothernameis

I don’t want some mans dirty tongue in my mouth” ouch...

But she would be ok with some rimming   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline SOSPunter

Hit the nail on the head OP. It's the biggest frustration for me as I love DFK and so many women I've seen over the years have it on their likes list but only engage in LFK.
I think I've only ever met a handful who love a good old fashioned tongue fighting snog.

Offline Prince

So while on this topic who are everyone's top proper snoggers and eat your face off deep french kisses???

P

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I was with my regular today, and she’s never actually kissed me before even though it’s something she lists as offering. I asked her why and she said she didn’t think I was up for it as she thought I’d pulled away a few times and never gone for it myself. Then she sprayed her mouth and mine and said let me treat you what ensued was (light?) kissing session that went on for a bit (15-20 mins) while she edged me to a happy ending.

During clean up, I asked if we could do DFK next time she was quite abrupt with saying it’s not something she offers “I don’t want some mans dirty tongue in my mouth” ouch...

The thing is her reviews list her as offering DFK. So I’m left wondering: is she being economical with the truth, are some punters being a bit loose with the definition, or am I misunderstanding what DFK actually is?

So: she did allow tongue contact. We were slowly kissing and her tongue would make contact with mine after every couple of kisses and then more continuously, occasionally briefly slipping just inside my mouth, but never very deep mainly around the entrance. She blocked me from going inside hers.

My understanding is that DFK means a proper snogging session when your tongue is deep (as name implies) inside each other's mouth - anything short of that as this was, is LFK.

I will not be pestering her about this again btw as I did not enjoy it at all and I have a good arrangement with her. I am simply curious so it can be properly reflected in future reviews.

I'm not suggesting you name her but, without seeing her advert and the reviews, it's difficult to comment much on your specific situation. From what you've said, you got some french kissing (rather than lip kissing) so it ticks the box on her advert, assuming that's what she advertises. I would say that it's probably the reviews that have misled you. I'm probably guilty of that to some degree. I don''t really enjoy deep tongues/full on face eating but will report DFK when I've enjoyed uninhibited, passionate kissing with tongues (that haven't been particularly deep).


Offline meptalon

On the DFK vs LFK debate, it will be hard to know for sure what you get when it's advertised.

The thing is that LFK should normally involve tongue when kissing, but only with the lips. Simple "standard" peck aka lip vs lip contact is not enough. There needs to be tongue play (usually not from the SP, but from you).

Where things get fuzzy is that many SPs will simply call "simple kiss" or "LFK" indifferently a lip contact. No kissing means no lip contact at all. Few will differentiate LFK vs standard lip kiss.

It's a bit like the "nuru" trap: most punters don't know that a proper nuru massage (using Nuru gel, etc.) is, and like 90% of the girls I've seen will not differentiate nuru and body to body. [and to go further down the rabbit hole, few know how to properly do a body to body massage, they will simply stop at naked boobs rubbing on your back].

It's hard to go into that level of details with the person dealing with comms, and might be time wasted when talking directly to the girl.

That's also why I mostly go and see the same girls, where I know that we have a common understanding on the service.