Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Blonde & Dark Latino Threesome  (Read 1605 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Venue - Hotel Chain in Herts. Easy access to major road networks.

One hour incall with this great duo. Must have seen them half a dozen times now and always leave with a smirk on my face.

Event - Had another great threesome with Dee and Lucy last week.

Turned up too see Dee and Lucy dressed in some sexy underwear.

I forgot the bottle of South American wine though W8. Apologies for the mickey take.

Started with three way session of DFK following on to a three way session of oral and then being rimmed by Dee whilst going down on Lucy and fingering her pussy.

On with a condom and fucked Lucy with her on top till l popped whilst Dee sat on my face with me licking out her pussy.

More DFK all round and then the Toys R us show started with Dee and Lucy fucking each other with a couple of toys whilst I sat and watched and then played with both of them as well.

A session of both Dee and Lucy taking turns to suck my cock followed by me fucking Dee in MISH till I popped again.

Summary - Another great session with Dee & Lucy. Never fail to leave them without a smile on my face and would definitely recommend this duo. Great chemistry and pairing of sexy English blonde and Sultry Sexy Latino. :thumbsup:

HD  :diablo:

Offline herbie007

Glad you enjoyed HD

Your review reminds me of when I saw them  :P

reckon it's time for another visit :drinks:

Hornydevil247

Thanks Herbie

Have you fully recovered from your threesome with Dee and Ameera

HD

Offline herbie007

Thanks Herbie

Have you fully recovered from your threesome with Dee and Ameera

HD

Yea all fine know except the trembling bollocks :D

Hornydevil247

Yea all fine know except the trembling bollocks :D

Having seen Dee and Ameera separately this week I know that feeling.  :wacko:

Offline stayer

I have seen Lucy but not actually got my hands on her. (I was in bed with Dee and a scantily-clad Lucy came into the room with another fan on a boiling hot day. Dee said, 'Look at her nipples', but I didn't get a good look as I wasn't wearing my glasses.  :dash:)

How does she compare with Dee?