Author Topic: Any recent experiences of Swingers & Sinners at Kings Cross  (Read 3848 times)

Offline Martinx

External Link/Members Only

I realise it's not to everyone's taste but thinking of giving it a try when I'm in London in a few weeks.

Online southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,117
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
friendly word - be careful - if its a straight swinging club - discussion on swinging is not allowed under the rules.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2025, 03:36:13 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Martinx

Thanks for the heads up. In fact I think most of the women there are professionals. There are a few reviews on here which have not been taken down so I think it's OK to talk about it!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2025, 04:01:42 pm by Martinx »

Offline Mstar86

Interested to try one as well, I’m always skeptical because if one or two of the fit ones pull out last min, I don’t want to be left paying £70 to have sex with women I don’t even fancy…


But knowing me, once I’m there I won’t care and little man will take over!

Look forward to your review from your trip

Offline drwho

I went a year ago and it was very busy.

There were quite a few hostesses who looked like they would be open to sex, but the reality was they were just there to chat and drink. I enjoyed groping a nice black girl but things didn't progress, neither did she get more involved with any other guys there.

There were a few that did get involved but as a consequence they were constantly pursued by the guys.

I managed a couple of hand jobs from one of the women (the same one twice)

I noticed a regular guy there who was very confident and familiar with all the ladies who had success a couple of times with a cute Chinese girl there, but for most guys this didn't seem to be an option.

Some couples also turned up but didn't appear to be interested in letting others get involved.

Of course it's possible the right couple or single lady might turn up and this could change very much for the better, but after spending several hours and £70 for a couple of hand jobs I decided not to return

Offline Duron

I've been many times since last Nov. Lots of sex going on. Many guys only watching and participating on a minor level. Groping. But must ask permission before you do.

Swingers come occasionally. Some pretty good. But most come have a drink chat and leave after surveying the scene.

The girls are hostesses, mostly regular. There is a collection of photos on the weekly ad on the site. Only a few are lookers. But they tend to be hovering around ppl they already know.

There is a large common room, a reception/bar area, a dark room, and a room with a swing.

If going first time, you will get a tour. See the action and decide if you want to stay. I stayed. Been about 10 times.

Offline Martinx

Bump... going to London this week - any more recent experiences?

Offline davidgood

Bump... going to London this week - any more recent experiences?

I have not been able to get to one of these parties recently, but looking at this week's line up I can see that it contains a number of ladies I have known and played with over the years. Plus there appears to be some new comers I have not met yet.

These are essentially a sex party but not quite the same as those at other venues around London.

Swinging couples are sometimes there but won't necessarily get involved with single guys.

I believe most of the advertised line-up are paid a modest fee to be there but unlike other parties they can be selective about who they play with and what they do with them. Some of the action is just hand and blow  jobs on the chairs around the tables.

These parties are to some extent more of a social event with a licensed bar. If you do not already know the girls then you need to be able to have a bit of a chat with them to get to know them and to find out what they will provide.

If I could, I would be there this week to see old chums but I can't get out these days like I used.

If you do attend a party here please let us a review.

Regards,
davidgood.