Author Topic: Outcall massage  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Markwest10

Hello all. 

After some simple advice.  I’ve booked a massage to my hotel and I’m hoping for extras.  When do you suggest I broach the subject?  Is it better to do so at the beginning or see how things progress?

Thanks

Offline decent_gent

Always better to do at the start of the massage so that expectations are set right for both parties and to avoid disappointment. If you definitely want an extras only session and would rather cancel if that is not available, you may be check with her over phone or text but usually they tend to be not too revealing on phone.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
book a masseuse you know for sure offers extras
contact her before the meeting and confirm services desired
cancel before you waste your money

Offline paceywitter

Who you decided on?..maybe we can helpwith the plan

Offline Markwest10

Julia from deluxe.  Something about her…

Offline paceywitter

Looks a great choice...certainly something about her for sure...

Offline finn5555

Plenty of reviews here about her, some got to fuck her but she doesn’t come cheap £250 approx

Offline Markwest10

Plenty of reviews here about her, some got to fuck her but she doesn’t come cheap £250 approx

This is why I booked her.  Guess I should suggest more before she arrives and see how we get on. 

Offline finn5555

This is why I booked her.  Guess I should suggest more before she arrives and see how we get on.

I would talk directly to her the agency may not know or be keen to advertise what she will or will not do  :hi:

Offline Stevelondon


Offline Markwest10

All input appreciated.  I’ll report back.

Offline paceywitter

Look forward to see how you fair?
A review posted today on her ..hopefully you enjoy her

Offline happygolucky


Offline Simplesimon864