Author Topic: Linda Edging Queen - Bayswater  (Read 4691 times)

Offline Supernam

SHE HAS RETIRED.

Thats the post.

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,794
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Not a review. Moved to Regional Discussion.

Offline Stevelondon

External Link/Members Only


Profile says she last logged in to AW in July.

Offline adrianm758


Offline Stevelondon

Nowt on her profile.

Can the OP elaborate.
How does he know etc.

Offline webpunter

I saw her last weekend.

Brilliant  :D
What level was the bin at in terms of kitchen roll ?
Not the biggest room & when its scorchio heatwave i can imagine an interesting aroma all of about 2 feet away
Cant remember which UKPer described the bin as being full of Bayswater Baby Batter  :lol:
Thankfully my visit was when it was cooler, CBA to find my review to check which season

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
SHE HAS RETIRED.

Thats the post.
You have been asked to elaborate on that statement so can you explain how you know.

While I'm here I should remind you of the rules.-

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent—no favouritism, special treatment, vested interests, or pandering to service providers. We encourage all members to share their reviews to help others and keep the community thriving. General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate board.

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who only ask without posting reviews may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Online downdog

Saw her last week.
She had injured her leg, so was restricted in what she could do.
Did not mention retiring to me, so hope it is not the case.

Offline webpunter

Saw her last week.
She had injured her leg, so was restricted in what she could do.
Did not mention retiring to me, so hope it is not the case.

Least she doesn't have to worry about walking too far round her room

Incredibly skilled knob handling & at her price point VGVFM, once you mentally cast aside the accomo arrangements

Will have a ponder on a revisit when her profile is active again & the weather cools off
A couple of years since my review, time flies 
HL +1

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Least she doesn't have to worry about walking too far round her room
:lol: :lol: :lol:


… once you mentally cast aside the accomo arrangements
And the boat and mouth section.

VFM aside, nothing about her ever made me want to pay a visit.  Nicer options within spitting distance, albeit charging more dosh.


BTW… noticed today that LLXXX is back with new profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   -   Now there’s a brass I wouldn’t mind trying.

Offline webpunter

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And the boat and mouth section.

VFM aside, nothing about her ever made me want to pay a visit.  Nicer options within spitting distance, albeit charging more dosh.


BTW… noticed today that LLXXX is back with new profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   -   Now there’s a brass I wouldn’t mind trying.

Can see where you are coming from
It was better when she didnt smile
I had my eyes shut quite a bit of the time
& when open focused on her handling littleWP
There wasn't anty modern art on the walls to distract me
Her bed reminded me of something you'd get on a train [not the Orient Express]

Had a session did a review on LL XXX back in the day
No penetration with this brass
Tho she does have an excellent set of bristols which she put to good use on littleWP
Enhanced knob handling in her tool box 
IIRC she used to do some domme stuff at some point & likely a collection of toys to hand if this is your thing
Will keep an eye see if any reporting on her new profile on here & if she makes it out to leafy Surrey


Offline Supernam

Well, she's been messaging me back and forth. She said she's much older now and can just about do 2-3sessions a day. She has a lot of pain. I think she said her last day was 18th.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Well, she's been messaging me back and forth. She said she's much older now and can just about do 2-3sessions a day. She has a lot of pain. I think she said her last day was 18th.
What association have you got with her for her to be messaging you about what bookings she's taking?

Offline Supernam

I dunno, she would send me long messages, then ghost me, i delete messaging immediately but she keeps our messages. I saw her a good few times or maybe feels safe with me.

Shes even told me family stuff, how she feels etc during sessions.

If she comes back it would basically mean that money was the deciding factor.

Offline webpunter

I dunno, she would send me long messages, then ghost me, i delete messaging immediately but she keeps our messages. I saw her a good few times or maybe feels safe with me.

Shes even told me family stuff, how she feels etc during sessions.

If she comes back it would basically mean that money was the deciding factor.

In your review coming up to 3 years since you posted:
'I didn't like her vibe, she was strange, like a wierdo type. I say this as it worried me'
However you decide to revisit

Keeping messages always a plan to keep track of things
How would you know that she didnt delete messages ?
Highly likely that a massage burd SP won't delete messages simply for the reason that she hasn't got the time or inclination to do this
Plus if older customers get in touch again the chain of messages pops up
& then they maybe recall a few details - especially like a punter to avoid / one who is fine



Offline Supernam

1. I revisted as I needed edging help, and she is literally the only one.
2. She said "like I told you before" in one of her last messages,  seeing more often this year.
3. She uses sms and keeping messages helps her identify clients , pretty obvious.


In terms of hygiene,  she's worse now than before, things are literally overflowing

Offline Stevelondon

Seeing as my massage history is going downhill. Maybe I should go see her.

 :D :lol:

Offline Sdave10000

Texted today. Still offering edging.  No mention of packing up. This idiot talking BS.

Offline nylonclad_feetlover

I also read on FBSM that she’s gone. I’m trying to get hold of her now.

Offline Stevelondon

The lass might be simply telling those punters she doesn’t want to see, that’s she’s retiring.  :D

Offline tantraman


Offline TomSkee

Yeah I wrote the review people are discussing on and she told me something similar.

Think she is gone for now at least.

Offline Chewie1

She went home for about a year before but did return. Fingers crossed

Offline Munter84

Anyone want to hazard a back-of-an-envelope calculation for how many gallons of spunk she's produced in her lengthy career?  :D

Sorry to see her go, she was far from glamorous but a cheap and reliable Plan B.

Offline Daddypig

Well, she's been messaging me back and forth. She said she's much older now and can just about do 2-3sessions a day. She has a lot of pain. I think she said her last day was 18th.

Probably from using a bed instead of a proper massage table. She can sit crossed legged for ages. Unless she’s hyper mobile, she’ll get all sorts of aches and pains, so not surprised she’s packed it in

She’s also confirmed to me she’s not coming back but from the tone of her messages, it’s quite vague Hoping she does thou

Offline kidpoontang

Texted today. Still offering edging.  No mention of packing up. This idiot talking BS.

I'm a bit late to the party but does she have an AW profile?

Offline webpunter

I'm a bit late to the party but does she have an AW profile?

You are beyond clueless
A bit late indeed
Including your most recent review
You did leave the goal wide open !

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
I'm a bit late to the party but does she have an AW profile?
If she is retard, what does it matter? Are you a photo collector? Besides, the profile is too big for her flat these days.  :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I'm a bit late to the party but does she have an AW profile?

... and it seems you're missing a few cans from your sixpack. It's in the thread.

Offline Daddypig

Can anyone recommend a masseuse who provides a similar service? Anywhere in London.  Long slow edging sessions

I feel most only do this for 1-5 mins at a time

Linda would go on and on. Sometimes 40/50 mins non stop edging

Offline Stevelondon

Can anyone recommend a masseuse who provides a similar service? Anywhere in London.  Long slow edging sessions

I feel most only do this for 1-5 mins at a time

Linda would go on and on. Sometimes 40/50 mins non stop edging

Yes.

But she has also retired. 😂