Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrookesinCardiff  (Read 2339 times)

1 review(s) for BrookesinCardiff (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

longballs

BrookesinCardiff
External Link/Members Only
1hr outcall
Cardiff City Center
Booking Date: Nov 2014

I sent her an email and included my number; I quickly got a text message and arranged to meet the following evening.  There are no face pics on her profile or PG but Brooke was happy to send one via WhatsApp. 

She is a very sexy girl, breasts are smaller than the PG pics but the free gallery gives a good representation. The profile is fairly accurate, I`d say she is 23-24 and height and size are about right.  Looks very hot in her glasses.

The meet started with some French kissing which was always available and good use of tongue even thought it's not listed on her profile (I`d say treat as discretion).  Brooke seems slightly sub and was happy for me to dictate the pace and take the lead.  She has a great ass and what i`d describe as a designer vagina; really pretty and neat so I spent some time down there.  She really got in to the RO but when I put a finger in I discovered she was wearing a sponge which was off-putting.

A decent enough blowjob without before rubbering up for sex in a number of positions.  Missionary, enthusiastic cowgirl and reverse cowgirl followed by a lengthy spell of doggy when I got to admire that ass again.  Brooke was constantly grinding backwards and putting in a lot of work.  She came and was very wet which shortly after tipped me out the edge.  CIM was not on offer, before I had time to check if I could deliver a facial or cum on those tits it was too late, I`d shot my load in the condom ;)

I did have about 15 mins left but not enough time for a round two, there was no real sign of her initiating a round two so had a bit of a chat and admired that body again.  Brooke is very easy to talk, delivered an enthusiastic service and I`d probably see her again.

Summary:

Positive
Pretty/Sexy girl with a very nice body and amazing ass
Loved RO, was riding my face
Very personable and easy to chat to
Nice FK/OWO

Negative
Had a sponge in which is a big no for me
No CIM / A-levels (was at discretion)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:36:28 pm by longballs »

needzall

Good girl  :thumbsup:. I went and saw her on this lonely tuesday night. A back up plan that turned out quite well. She says on her profile that she is 100 per half hour but I talked her down to 70 so I guess keep that in mind for future punters.

I'll admit she gives awesome owo and can really take it from the back. I didn't last long it was that good, first english girl I've ever came (pun intended) across that knows how to twerk during doggystyle.  :dance:

Offline HS4000Kestral

Anyone know where she's located for incalls?

Offline HughJardon

She looks good and have noticed her profile on a few occasions. Suprisingly her Incall & Outcall rates are identicle, may give her a try, Thanks for the FR longballs

thatguy

She's also candy from External Link/Members Only

Think I did a review on her if not I will do.

Great kisser. Wears big glasses and knows how to suck the purple boy. And very sub as well as into chocking

SirFrank

Fuck me that ass looks pretty sweet from where I'm sitting.

thatguy

Titts look bigger in the profile. Was somewhat a let down in real life. And premiumselect are a bunch of retards. owners/managers

longballs

She's also candy from External Link/Members Only

Think I did a review on her if not I will do.

Great kisser. Wears big glasses and knows how to suck the purple boy. And very sub as well as into chocking

Not sure what premiumselect are on about, she looks nothing like Kelly Brook.   Agree that her tits are smaller than the profile, she told me that she had lost some weight and that it seemed to come off her breasts.