Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva J  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Sirbangalot

I see Eva has returned up in Falkirk after a long break.  I've not had the pleasure myself but has anyone seen her before? Just looking for some feedback on her looks/service as there are very limited reviews on her profile.  Thanks

External Link/Members Only

JazzMan

I see Eva has returned up in Falkirk after a long break.  I've not had the pleasure myself but has anyone seen her before? Just looking for some feedback on her looks/service as there are very limited reviews on her profile.  Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Age 54?
Grannybait.

jeffreyl

I am not familiar with "grannybait"... is that good or bad?   :unknown:

Sorry, but I am quite inexperienced in this area.

Offline sparrow

I am not familiar with "grannybait"... is that good or bad?   :unknown:

Sorry, but I am quite inexperienced in this area.

Well, I suppose if you like the more mature, granny-esque woman, it's pretty good, and if you don't, it's pretty bad.

Offline Stickyfinger3913

Great time stunning woman GFE amazing wee bit dearer than most but worth it

Offline Courtney

Great time stunning woman GFE amazing wee bit dearer than most but worth it

Thanks for reminding us all 15 months later that she is still alive. :hi: :sarcastic:

Offline Eva J

• Service Provider

Offline Eva J

• Service Provider
Hey  :dance: Laughing at 'Granny bait'.. :D :D :D :D'

Offline Courtney

Somebodies just hyper-sensitive to the words 'Eva'

.......the sensitivity is taking hold! :lol:

Welcome Eva  :rose:

....sorry DG, couldn't resist....but yeah, remember this is the "punting" forum!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DG

.......the sensitivity is taking hold! :lol:

....sorry DG, couldn't resist....but yeah, remember this is the "punting" forum!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What so we can't say hello to a WG now?  :dash: They haven't got to you have they?  :angry:

Offline Courtney

What so we can't say hello to a WG now?  :dash: They haven't got to you have they?  :angry:

:timeout: Relax....."they" haven't got to me, whoever "they" are. :unknown:

.....she didn't even acknowledge you anyway. :dash:

Offline Eva J

• Service Provider

James999

Very much alive

Are you drawing your pension yet?

BTW congratulations on using the Internet, many old people struggle with even the basics, but I suspect you had a helpfull grandson at hand  :unknown:

Offline auldie63

DG

:timeout: Relax....."they" haven't got to me, whoever "they" are. :unknown:

.....she didn't even acknowledge you anyway. :dash:

It's just that name, I'm fixated after all  :crazy:

Offline Eva J

• Service Provider
Are you drawing your pension yet?

BTW congratulations on using the Internet, many old people struggle with even the basics, but I suspect you had a helpfull grandson at hand  :unknown:

Grandaughter :P always remember you will be my age someday..not forever young  :(

Offline Courtney

James999

remember you will be my age someday..

Hopefully not having to sell my hole to supplement the pension though  :music:

Offline auldie63

Anither wee while o' these tory cunts and there wulnae be a pension!

James999

Anither wee while o' these tory cunts and there wulnae be a pension!

Then cut loose and let the SNP run it, don't forget there's a £15 Billion a year  shortfall in Scotlands finances at present  :music:

Offline auldie63

The tartan tories are every bit as bad as the real ones.
How much does an unemployed council tenant save with the council tax freeze and how much do the rich save.
Free uni education means that rich daddies can buy a bigger merc. or jag. instead of paying the fees.
They constantly use money meant for the health service on other things.
Plus they constantly try to legislate against our favourite pastime.

Offline Stickyfinger3913

Will hopefully enjoy Eva's services again this week take it from me a lot better than some girls a third of her age one not to miss xxx

Offline Courtney

Will hopefully enjoy Eva's services again this week take it from me a lot better than some girls a third of her age one not to miss xxx

I see the full stop has still not been acquired. :unknown:

Anyway..... :dash: An obvious tout/promotion there Stickyfingermouse. Eva's patter on here hasn't been much better. Are the two of you in cahoots?

Thanks but no thanks, I'll just sticky with the girls a third of her age. :rose: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:29:31 pm by Courtney »

DG

I see the full stop has still not been acquired. :unknown:

Anyway..... :dash: An obvious tout/promotion there Stickyfingermouse. Eva's patter on here hasn't been much better. Are the two of you in cahoots?

Thanks but no thanks, I'll just sticky with the girls a third of her age. :rose: :rolleyes:

Despite the fairly clumsy attempt to disguise the self promotion here, assuming profile is accurate and pics are recent, the lovely Eva seems to be in pretty good nick for someone of her age. On that point, I trust we are talking 54+, otherwise a girl a third her age will be underage  :scare:

Offline Stickyfinger3913

No mate honest punter all profile delivered no hassle good honest WG so she works hard to keep body in that condition. Had possibly the best punt in years from her look at her profile pics they are 100% accurate. So take it or leave it I am just saying I enjoyed my time with Eva if you don't want to avail your self so be it. But I am nothing but a punter !

Offline Stickyfinger3913

18+18+18=54 only educated to degree level but 3 18s cum to 54  :D :D

Offline Courtney

On that point, I trust we are talking 54+, otherwise a girl a third her age will be underage  :scare:

Yeah, 56 on her page. Calculate:

56 / 3 = 18.6667 

Phew.......just! :angelgirl:

Offline Courtney

:timeout:....ok fingermouse! :P

DG

Educated to degree level but you couldn't actually understand the point I was making  :dash: :bomb: surely I wasn't being that subtle?

Offline Courtney

But I am nothing but a punter !

Yeah but leaving kisses for us... :dash: :D

Hmm.... :unknown:

Offline Eva J

• Service Provider
No 'self promotion' here whatsoever..i joined this site  just a couple of weeks ago out of 'interest' & curiosity...My profile is accurate and photos are all dated on the day taken & as recent as 10 days ago.... Thanks

Offline Stickyfinger3913

Your safe only swing one way Courtney  :cool:

Offline MrFox

Despite the fairly clumsy attempt to disguise the self promotion here, assuming profile is accurate and pics are recent, the lovely Eva seems to be in pretty good nick for someone of her age.

She certainly does. If she was in Glasgow I'd be right up for a meet, Falkirk is a bit far to travel for someone like myself.

Offline MrFox

No 'self promotion' here whatsoever..i joined this site  just a couple of weeks ago out of 'interest' & curiosity.

Hi Eva, you may be interested to know of External Link/Members Only which is a forum for both WG and punters to chat, flirt whatever takes your fancy  :hi:

James999

How much does an unemployed council tenant save with the council tax freeze

As they get it all for free how the fuck can you give them a saving  :dash:

Cut their benefits and give them some incentive to get a fucking job  :thumbsup:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Audie, I think you are wandering a bit off topic here, but when you say the SNP are 'constantly trying to legislate against our pass time', are you able to back this up with fact?
Do you remember the repulsive harridan Rhoda Grant Labour MSP who introduced a private bill to criminalise us? Who defeated her proposal? It was the SNP who stopped her; without cross party support a private member's bill fails. Not one SNP MSP backed her.
TBH, all the political parties are divided on the issue, but I'm inclined to think Labour 'wimmin' are more stridently agin hoorin'. Time will tell. At your age, Auldie, you don't have much to worry about...