Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missing in Action ?  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Diamondrio

Anyone know where Minxxy Mia and Jessica Taylor are as they have been missing from AW for some time ?
Have they gone back to Agency working as I recall they were both with Prestige when they started out.

Offline AnthG

Jessica Taylor is a member here, so you could send her a PM to ask her current whereabouts if you wanted. It does say she hasn't logged on since mid October though so she may have totally quit the business.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=10731
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online ProfessorYaffle

Anyone know where Minxxy Mia and Jessica Taylor are as they have been missing from AW for some time ?
Have they gone back to Agency working as I recall they were both with Prestige when they started out.

I think Jessica Taylor quit a month or 2 ago. I noticed she'd vanished from my AW hotlist and when I googled her personal site "Exquisite encounters" there was a link to her Twitter which said something about retiring. The link was dead though so I've only got the text from the google search results to go off. But there's been no sign of her since then so I fear she's gone.

MinxyMia's AW profile only appears every so often, usually just for a day (often a Friday) then vanishes again. I haven't seen it in a few months now.

Offline OscarC

I saw her early Oct, think I may well have been her last client as she had announced a few weeks prior she was retiring. The appointment was a rescheduled one from July when she had forgot that I had booked her. She was always a great lady to see, shame she has gone, but that's life in this game.

Offline johnny34

Minxxy Mia was advertising on AW today. First time for a while.