Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet redhead Anna 2549499  (Read 9364 times)

11 review(s) for Redhead Verity (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

I have my new regular. I know some will complain about the picture quality and rightly so, but I have a fetish for redheads.

Anna and I communicated by email for a while before meeting. She doesn't have regular access to AW (her ISP is blocking adult content!)

Downsides: She doesn't do photos. She's busy at uni. I don't have enough money to just see her on a daily basis

Anna is a very pretty English girl, easy to chat to.
Her body is sublime. toned with amazing breasts.
kissing and going down on her was wonderful.
Her owo is incredible. (though I stopped her before I came)

Sex was great fun.

I'm a bit vanilla on first meets, but will be seeing her loads more to experiment.

Offline backofthenet

Thanks Outcallguy. Have hotlisted. What looks score would you assign her? ta

Offline beachtest

with only 2 pictures, i couldn't book her. I wish she had more. Thanks for the review outcallguy

Offline citynight

She looks/sounds amazing - great find! Redhead is a big appeal!

Armella has my gold award for her body - how do they compare?

Offline Sedlmayer

External Link/Members Only

I have my new regular. I know some will complain about the picture quality and rightly so, but I have a fetish for redheads.

Anna and I communicated by email for a while before meeting. She doesn't have regular access to AW (her ISP is blocking adult content!)

Downsides: She doesn't do photos. She's busy at uni. I don't have enough money to just see her on a daily basis

Anna is a very pretty English girl, easy to chat to.
Her body is sublime. toned with amazing breasts.
kissing and going down on her was wonderful.
Her owo is incredible. (though I stopped her before I came)

Sex was great fun.

I'm a bit vanilla on first meets, but will be seeing her loads more to experiment.

I'm not having a go, because you're obviously a genuine guy, but if she doesn't have regular access to AW and doesn't display a phone number (I just checked her profile and there's no number) how the hell is anyone supposed to book her?
And this is  a genuine question because I quite fancy the sound of her..... :unknown:

Offline Outcallguy

I messaged her on aw and she gave me her email. Address.
Then just arranged to booking on email.
As an indie i guess theres no point her getting a burner as she cant see many people.

Offline Curious

I'm not arguing with your experience and glad you had a good time, but she really took the piss with me. Time wasting comms (she does have a normal smart phone with the usual email facilities, which rather undermined her various excuses to me), wouldn't do a call or photo. Late for the meet. Fake red head with obvious roots and stubble. Passive in bed without being submissive if that makes sense. Various things on likes list are actually at discretion (ie not available). Generally a bit full of herself/slightly gobby - doing you a favour sort of attitude. She declined to try for a second pop because the twenty minutes I had left wasn't long enough.
I'm fairly easy going because girls are often nice/well up for it, but a bit disorganised,  however in this case she just seemed lazy and trying to get away with the minimum possible effort. Anyway that was my experience - I'm genuinely glad you had a better one.

Offline JamesRockford

I'm not arguing with your experience and glad you had a good time, but she really took the piss with me. Time wasting comms (she does have a normal smart phone with the usual email facilities, which rather undermined her various excuses to me), wouldn't do a call or photo. Late for the meet. Fake red head with obvious roots and stubble. Passive in bed without being submissive if that makes sense. Various things on likes list are actually at discretion (ie not available). Generally a bit full of herself/slightly gobby - doing you a favour sort of attitude. She declined to try for a second pop because the twenty minutes I had left wasn't long enough.
I'm fairly easy going because girls are often nice/well up for it, but a bit disorganised,  however in this case she just seemed lazy and trying to get away with the minimum possible effort. Anyway that was my experience - I'm genuinely glad you had a better one.

Minimal pics.  No physical description from the OP.  Awkward to book and communicate with.  Expensive (£140/hr) for Brent. Stubble, passive, gobby and lazy according to Mr Curious.

Erm... Pass.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 11:47:34 am by JamesRockford »

Offline Outcallguy

Oh no!

It's so frustrating that her attitude was so different with you.
I thought I had found the next Carla, but obviously not.

I guess cause I didn't ask for anything in particular, I didn't really get a feel for whether her services were accurate.

Offline Cabbots

It'll be interesting how my punt with her goes, if it does happen... Messaged her a couple of days ago, but no response yet (however she hasn't logged in since the 1st according to AW).  Will let you all know how it goes

Andre 3000

Hmm I had added her to my hotlist this past weekend and she sounded right up my street. Redhead,pale skin, big boobs. But thought I better put her aw number in over here and I'm glad I did.

Tbh for someone with such an amazing looking body in her photos, the fact she only has 4 feedback was already ringing alarm bells. And a fake redhead to boot? tut tut .

And why is she using proxys to access AW?

tristen92

She sounds alright, and glad you had a good punt, but the lack of detail in the actual review makes it hard to make an informed decision for potential punters. Where in NW London is she? For me, the lack of a phone is too off-putting, as well as the terrible review a few posts up.

mrhappypants

There is a bit of a pattern in the girls Outcall-guy reviews in my opinion.  Carla for example was very much a similar story. 

Dave

Offline OutForJustice80

Just came across (not literally) this girl in an AW search. Has anyone see her since or has the OP been back as he suggested he would? She's added more pics in the interim and looks right up my street.

Anyone?

Offline winkywanky

She's meant to be coming to see me tonight!  :D

Offline CheeseYa

She's meant to be coming to see me tonight!  :D

I look forward to hearing how the punt with Anna goes, as I also am partial to a nice pale skinned redhead and she appears to have the sort of natural hourglass figure that could help fill the void left by Sarah; who used to be at House of Divine but is now a dominatrix.

Offline winkywanky

Didn't work out. But she's (meant to be) coming this Thursday. I'll review either way.

Offline master43

hey Mr winkywanky , would be great if you could give a quick review of your encounter... me thinking of jumping to her nest next

Thanks

Offline winkywanky

Never happened...she let me down a total of FOUR times  :rolleyes:.

Yes, I should write a(nother) negative review of a(nother) girl who couldn't be bothered to turn up.

I live a little in the sticks just outside London...a little bit of a way for her. But FFS, if you say you're going to turn up, then TURN UP!!  :unknown: