Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: too good to be true ?  (Read 2019 times)

ZZHJT

External Link/Members Only

OH boy look at those pics ! certainly too good to be true ? or does God just decide to bless Glasgow punters ?? new coming Venezuela beauty or just a scam ?? anyone care to share some thoughts ?

Boab

OH boy look at those pics ! certainly too good to be true ? or does God just decide to bless Glasgow punters ?? new coming Venezuela beauty or just a scam ?? anyone care to share some thoughts ?
With no reviews, it'll be a gamble. CIM is an extra tenner which sounds okay, but not enough to tempt me. Could actually be a case of he who dares wins, or not.

Offline seeker

The thing is on this site IF you Share your punting experiences...
Other posters will be more inclined to help you out
When your looking for advice  :hi:
She was in Glasgow a few months ago and I'm sure
Has been reviewed a few times ...
Bag of Potatoes come to mind  :thumbsdown:

Offline gorgie tony

She's been in Edinburgh before and I was tempted but she was then reviewed badly on here, If I remember correctly the review said she was much bigger.

Since she's changed her profile it's difficult to link to the review - maybe someone else will remember her previous profile name.

If you go make sure you've got an excuse (leave your wallet in the car!) so you can leave!

Offline The_Don

Their you go, short linked  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Ally McFeel

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25743.msg370230;topicseen#msg370230

Review of her above from when she was in Edin. Interestingly - the link in the review is to some other profile in Dorset or something with no details. I'm 100% sure that she was known as 'Karoli 4U' when she was about so I can't explain this.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 02:10:20 pm by Ally McFeel »

ZZHJT

she's quite sneaky to change her profile , I thought it's just a new girl in town. thanks for help guys, you are saving me lot of trouble.

Offline SamScott

Yeah I have revised her too will post a link but she isn't good and much bigger
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline SamScott

Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Roger De Her

Marieli 4U, Edinburgh

Doin ma research on This one coz she's in Edinburgh now

- looks like a new(ish) profile, but:
i) she has feedback from somewhere
ii) looks very familiar to me,  i think i maybe saw er in Dean Village a while back-I remember Venezuelan, and also that she had hips like the Himalayas....if its her, then each thigh is a size 6!!

So, did anybody TOFTT?  Lowdown??  Esp size pls??

Roj

Roger De Her

Ach soz, waste of a post that - suddenly all the replies to ZZHJT appear.  Still gettin ma heid roun this site!  Tragedy averted at least!

Roj

Offline Tall and Tattooed

she's been 23 for the past 4 years  and her pics haven't changed...  haha

Offline auldie63

UKP strikes again, another skank deciever exposed.