Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff Locations Review  (Read 10419 times)

Offline Corus Boy

While reflecting on some recent post, thread and reviews it occurred to me that a Locations thread might be useful.

Not to precisely identify locations as that would be very indiscrete and may cause problems, more because there has been, in my mind, some correlation between location and quality, probably because the pimp rents the place, sets the rule, prices, standards and chooses the girls.  Postcodes given on this review are not the house or flat, just a place close by but near enough to get you there.

Also what the area is like, safety, parking and security.

I usually punt in Cardiff and have little experience wider a field, so I apologise that the starter post is Cardiff centric. 

For Newbies, the photo on profiles on the Chinese profiles is rarely the girl you will meet. That’s just the way it is.

Please give feedback on my comments and if you wish please add more reviews.

Offline Corus Boy

Mackintosh Place, CF24.

Girls:  Eastern European.

Location:  It has its difficulties, as it is a long street.  When I have phoned the girl gives you the street name but not the house number, you get that when you phone from the street, so if you have parked up at the wrong end you need to relocate or face a long walk.

Parking:  Is on-street, much is Residents Parking so you need to find a public parking bay and you will be limited to two hours.  The side streets off Mackintosh Place are a better bet.

Area:  It is a student area so there are usually a lot of people in motion so you are not too conspicuous walking around with a phone to your ear.  Well lit and as safe as any student area, don’t have valuables on show or left in the car.

House:  Front door has a bell system, so make sure you know the flat number.  A typical student let, one house, many flats, so there is always the possibility of meeting someone at the door entering or exiting.  After you have been buzzed in you wait at the flat door until the girl opens it, normally not long but again you might meet someone in that communal residents area.  The apartment has always been neat and tidy on my few visits.  I’m not sure how many girls are there at any one time.  I have heard movement and voices but actually never met anyone.  The working rooms are functional, but have always been too hot for me.  In at least one room there was only a single bed.  Also one of the girls is the “phone girl,” you’ll know straight away buy the number of mobiles on the bedside table, be prepared for interruptions.

Service:  I’ve visited about three times and had pretty good services but as is often the case not all “Likes” on the Profile will be available.

Summary:  Cheap and fairly cheerful if you don’t mind EE girls.

Warnings:  One board member had a very bad experience here with a guy who may well have been the pimp.

Windsor Quay CF11 7PE.

Girls:  A selection of Hungarian girls who rotate on about a four-week cycle.  Never met a bad one there, all have profiles on AW.  Stars are; Nikki, Jessica and Carla.

External Link/Members Only

Location:  Western end of Cardiff Bay, close to Cardiff Bay Retail Park, near Asda not IKEA.  You will get a street name or even a Postcode when you call and it is easy to find either on the Internet or with a SatNav.

Parking:  There are some Visitor’s Parking Bays but it is easier to park, sensibly, on the street.  I’ve never has a parking problem.

Area:  A typical Residential estate consisting of owned and rented flats and houses.  Lots of walkers and cyclists so you are not too conspicuous walking around with a phone to your ear. 

House:  Newer property, Bell entry at the front door which is always released promptly.  Upstairs to the flat, the door will be opened as you arrive.  I’ve never met anyone in the stairwell.  As you enter you will be asked to remove your shoes.  In all of my visits I have always seen the inside of the same bedroom.  Double bed, nicely decorated room, always warm enough without being to warm.

Service:  All my visits have been good.  The girl meets you at the flat door in casual clothes but by the time you finish showering she is down to lingerie.  Every visit has started with the offer of a shower and even though I am freshly showered I have felt it is more of an instruction than an offer.  Usually you are awarded with an immediate OWO session as you return to the room.  Everything is good, the only disappointment is that DFK rarely materialises.  Otherwise all is good, no rush, no clockwatching, it is not needed as all the girls have their 30 minute routine mastered to perfection.

Summary:  Consistently good, week in week out.  Good-looking girls giving a well rehearsed but great service.

Warnings:  Make sure you have clean feet and socks because you will be removing your shoes on entry.  Can be addictive.

St P’s CF24 3BA

Girls:  Usually Chinese, certainly Asian.  Change every week on Monday.  Used to be my number one place but in recent times the standard of both girls and service has been variable.  Number One girl is Coco, her Herbal Tea BJ is great.

Parking:  On street, free parking with a mixture of Residents and Public parking bays, make sure you get the correct bay as the street is patrolled.  Public parking is limited to two hours.

Area:  Residential street with a mixture of residents, there are often groups of students hanging around.

House:  Older terraced construction, working bedroom on the ground floor, the toilet and shower is opposite the bedroom.  The room is functional, double bed, warm and with a chair for your clothes.  House is “managed” by Auntie who cleans, cooks and opens the door.  She will ask you to remove your shoes in the hallway.  Auntie doesn’t move too quickly so having reached the street you phone for the door number or to gain entry, you can go to the door and ring the bell once you know where to go. 

Service:  Advertised prices but with extras paid to the girl in the room.  Usually £10 for OWO, if on offer.  Sometimes there is kissing but rarely DFK.  If Anal is your thing it is unlikely to be on offer.

Summary:  If you get a good one, you will have a good time.  Otherwise you’ll be treated well, get what you want but not necessarily in the style you really desire.

Warnings:  Auntie can take a while to get to the door and you can feel a little exposed waiting on the street.  Make sure you have clean feet and socks because you will be removing your shoes on entry.  Be prepared to walk if you don’t like what you see.

Richmond Road  CF24 3BS.

Very similar to St  P’s, except;

Shared entrance as in Mackintosh Place.

You will meet Uncle instead of Auntie.

Girls variable, Mandy is a bit of a star.

Pomeroy Street CF10 5GT.

Now closed but if it should reopen;

As Richmond Road but;

Single house, no sharers.

Parking is easy, on street with no restrictions, working room upstairs, if you’re a fat bastard like me it can be a squeeze getting through the front door.  There is an in-house CCTV camera above the door but nothing being recorded it just lets Uncle see who is at the door.

Overstone Court CF10 5NU.

Never visited but I know parking can be difficult.  Girls are Eastern European.  Overall reviews have not been good.

Century Wharf CF10

Never visited but I know parking can be difficult and access is gained via the Concierge’s Office.  I don’t know any current girls working from there but in the past it has been Eastern Europeans taking short term lets.

Burt Street CF10.

Occasionally used by various girls both local and Eastern European.  Parking can be tricky.  Burt Street is right opposite Cardiff Bay Police Station, but it is not an issue.

Prospect Place CF11 0JH.

Easy to find, vehicle access is controlled by the Concierge who will ask for the apartment number you are visiting.  Better to park in Morrisons and walk in.  The complex is made up of many different named blocks so be prepared for a short walk around or to ask the Concierge.

Not visit there for ages and had some bad punts there.  Those girls have moved on but were noticeable with adverts for 2 hours for £180.  Visited one nice Thai lady there but that was years ago.

Fitzhamon Embankment CF11 6AR.

Home of the Thai massage, Happy Ending and more.

Girls:  So far always Thai, mostly pretty and slim but there are others from time to time

Location:  Very close to the city centre, near the Millennium Stadium.

Parking:  On street, metered, £2.80 for two hours.  Meters do not give change nor accept £2 coins.

Area:  Pretty safe, lots of people walking and cycling so you are not too conspicuous walking around with a phone to your ear. 

House:  Can’t say too much here or it may reveal too much.  Access by intercom, you call when at the location that is given to you, the intercom system has CCTV, phone on arrival and you are given the numbers to press and then you are admitted, but then you get to another security door and you repeat the process.  The girls appreciate you to arrive and move around quietly.  Rooms are nice, functional, warm and with en-suite shower.

Service:  Core Service: You undress and lie on the double bed, girl undresses, you receive a very good massage that gets more personal, you get a HE, girl cleans you up, you leave.  Different girls offer more including kissing, OWO, RO, touching, body to body massage and full sex, usually at no extra.

Summary:  Great for a nice relaxing massage and HE, you can lie there and do nothing except enjoy what is happening.  Or you can get more depending on the girl.

Warnings:  Be quiet!  Both when entering, exiting (the building) and when being treated, if your not you will get lots of shushing and possible your arse slapped.

Healing Hands and Suki in Penarth CF64 1ED.

I’ll deal with both in one review but focussing on Suki.

Girls:  Chinese, Suki is resident others rotate every so often

Location: Penarth, cannot say more because of the discretion required but nothing to worry about.

Parking:  On street, un metered but length varies, some areas close by are limited to one hour, others two and just across the road is unlimited.

Area: Safe, commercial shopping area.

House:  Functional with proper massage tables.

Service:  Core Service is massage and HE but extras ate available, check profiles and ask the girls.

Summary: Great for a nice relaxing massage and HE, you can lie there and do nothing except enjoy what is happening.  Or you can get more depending on the girl.

Warnings:  There are a few internal CCTV cameras but only in the public areas and entrances.  On my last visit I managed a quick look at the control box, there was no sign of a hard disk or a USB outwards line so I’m sure that the CCTV is for viewing and security and you are not being recorded.  All working rooms are CCTV free.  Suki is addictive.

Offline Corus Boy

Tudor Street  CF11 6AF

Never been there but a few numbers of Eastern Europeans have been located there.  On each occasion the big brain has overruled the small brain and I've declined.

I believe at least one member has had a bad experience there.

SirFukedDaLot

Mackintosh no longer operational. Gone back to Romania and enjoying their hard earned cash.. been there quite a few times from around July.. never had any problems but service sometimes was a bit poor..

Offline HS4000Kestral

Century wharf - there are a number of girls who work of her in different flats.

Mostly welsh although some English tourists also use it.

Ps - great write up.

Offline HughJardon

One of the most comprehensive and useful reviews for the locale, appreciate the effort OP, i can peruse this when next out scouling for the flesh of the night

Pumper

Excellent review! Thank you.

As a regular in Windsor quay I can say your comments are wholly accurate. Great girls and always a great choice. I'm a big fan of the lovely jessica and her amazing pussy but today I'm sampling the wholesome delights of the lovely and demure Nikki and her amazing tits!

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks for the replies and additions.

My plan is to update the original post with updates and amenments and repost.

Thereby rather than having to wade through a lot of posts for information the previous Monday update will be the most up to date.

I will add a credit for updates to the poster who brought them to my attention.

If you do not want to be credited just PM me.

If you have additions but for whatever do not want to place your comments in the public eye, then PM me with a note to that effect.  Any such additions will be annotated as Clandestine Posts and other readers can judge the value of comments with that knowledge.

Offline Corus Boy

AN update on Fitzhamon Embankment CF11 6AR.

Warnings:

Don't bother visiting by car on days/times of event at the Stadium, too many road closures and parking bays coned off.

Same on Sunday mornings/Early afternoon, The Farmer's Market causes some chaos locally, mind that does mean you can have a fruity time with one of the girls and then pick up some fine Organic Fruit on your way home :)

Offline ledley

Nice one CB, very helpful information here.

worth adding that the polish girls (Amy and Olivia) are very close to the Covent Garden Flower shop in Roath just off Shirley rd (rather not go into more detail then that).

SirFukedDaLot

That's a 5 minute stroll for me.. pussy on the doorstep.  :yahoo:

Offline Corus Boy

Mackintosh Place, CF24.

Girls:  Eastern European.

Update from;

Mackintosh no longer operational. Gone back to Romania and enjoying their hard earned cash.. been there quite a few times from around July.. never had any problems but service sometimes was a bit poor..

Location:  It has its difficulties, as it is a long street.  When I have phoned the girl gives you the street name but not the house number, you get that when you phone from the street, so if you have parked up at the wrong end you need to relocate or face a long walk.

Parking:  Is on-street, much is Residents Parking so you need to find a public parking bay and you will be limited to two hours.  The side streets off Mackintosh Place are a better bet.

Area:  It is a student area so there are usually a lot of people in motion so you are not too conspicuous walking around with a phone to your ear.  Well lit and as safe as any student area, don’t have valuables on show or left in the car.

House:  Front door has a bell system, so make sure you know the flat number.  A typical student let, one house, many flats, so there is always the possibility of meeting someone at the door entering or exiting.  After you have been buzzed in you wait at the flat door until the girl opens it, normally not long but again you might meet someone in that communal residents area.  The apartment has always been neat and tidy on my few visits.  I’m not sure how many girls are there at any one time.  I have heard movement and voices but actually never met anyone.  The working rooms are functional, but have always been too hot for me.  In at least one room there was only a single bed.  Also one of the girls is the “phone girl,” you’ll know straight away buy the number of mobiles on the bedside table, be prepared for interruptions.

Service:  I’ve visited about three times and had pretty good services but as is often the case not all “Likes” on the Profile will be available.

Summary:  Cheap and fairly cheerful if you don’t mind EE girls.

Warnings:  One board member had a very bad experience here with a guy who may well have been the pimp.

Windsor Quay CF11 7PE.

Update from;

As a regular in Windsor quay I can say your comments are wholly accurate. Great girls and always a great choice. I'm a big fan of the lovely jessica and her amazing pussy but today I'm sampling the wholesome delights of the lovely and demure Nikki and her amazing tits!

Girls:  A selection of Hungarian girls who rotate on about a four-week cycle.  Never met a bad one there, all have profiles on AW.  Stars are; Nikki, Jessica and Carla.

Location:  Western end of Cardiff Bay, close to Cardiff Bay Retail Park, near Asda not IKEA.  You will get a street name or even a Postcode when you call and it is easy to find either on the Internet or with a SatNav.

Parking:  There are some Visitor’s Parking Bays but it is easier to park, sensibly, on the street.  I’ve never has a parking problem.

Area:  A typical Residential estate consisting of owned and rented flats and houses.  Lots of walkers and cyclists so you are not too conspicuous walking around with a phone to your ear. 

House:  Newer property, Bell entry at the front door which is always released promptly.  Upstairs to the flat, the door will be opened as you arrive.  I’ve never met anyone in the stairwell.  As you enter you will be asked to remove your shoes.  In all of my visits I have always seen the inside of the same bedroom.  Double bed, nicely decorated room, always warm enough without being to warm.

Service:  All my visits have been good.  The girl meets you at the flat door in casual clothes but by the time you finish showering she is down to lingerie.  Every visit has started with the offer of a shower and even though I am freshly showered I have felt it is more of an instruction than an offer.  Usually you are awarded with an immediate OWO session as you return to the room.  Everything is good, the only disappointment is that DFK rarely materialises.  Otherwise all is good, no rush, no clockwatching, it is not needed as all the girls have their 30 minute routine mastered to perfection.

Summary:  Consistently good, week in week out.  Good-looking girls giving a well rehearsed but great service.

Warnings:  Make sure you have clean feet and socks because you will be removing your shoes on entry.  Can be addictive.

St P’s CF24 3BA

Girls:  Usually Chinese, certainly Asian.  Change every week on Monday.  Used to be my number one place but in recent times the standard of both girls and service has been variable.  Number One girl is Coco, her Herbal Tea BJ is great.

Parking:  On street, free parking with a mixture of Residents and Public parking bays, make sure you get the correct bay as the street is patrolled.  Public parking is limited to two hours.

Area:  Residential street with a mixture of residents, there are often groups of students hanging around.

House:  Older terraced construction, working bedroom on the ground floor, the toilet and shower is opposite the bedroom.  The room is functional, double bed, warm and with a chair for your clothes.  House is “managed” by Auntie who cleans, cooks and opens the door.  She will ask you to remove your shoes in the hallway.  Auntie doesn’t move too quickly so having reached the street you phone for the door number or to gain entry, you can go to the door and ring the bell once you know where to go. 

Service:  Advertised prices but with extras paid to the girl in the room.  Usually £10 for OWO, if on offer.  Sometimes there is kissing but rarely DFK.  If Anal is your thing it is unlikely to be on offer.

Summary:  If you get a good one, you will have a good time.  Otherwise you’ll be treated well, get what you want but not necessarily in the style you really desire.

Warnings:  Auntie can take a while to get to the door and you can feel a little exposed waiting on the street.  Make sure you have clean feet and socks because you will be removing your shoes on entry.  Be prepared to walk if you don’t like what you see.

Richmond Road  CF24 3BS.

Very similar to St  P’s, except;

Shared entrance as in Mackintosh Place.

You will meet Uncle instead of Auntie.

Girls variable, Mandy is a bit of a star.

Pomeroy Street CF10 5GT.

Now closed but if it should reopen;

As Richmond Road but;

Single house, no sharers.

Parking is easy, on street with no restrictions, working room upstairs, if you’re a fat bastard like me it can be a squeeze getting through the front door.  There is an in-house CCTV camera above the door but nothing being recorded it just lets Uncle see who is at the door.

Overstone Court CF10 5NU.

Never visited but I know parking can be difficult.  Girls are Eastern European.  Overall reviews have not been good.

Century Wharf CF10

Update from;

Century wharf - there are a number of girls who work of her in different flats.

Mostly welsh although some English tourists also use it.

Never visited but I know parking can be difficult and access is gained via the Concierge’s Office.  I don’t know any current girls working from there but in the past it has been Eastern Europeans taking short term lets.

Burt Street CF10.

Occasionally used by various girls both local and Eastern European.  Parking can be tricky.  Burt Street is right opposite Cardiff Bay Police Station, but it is not an issue.

Prospect Place CF11 0JH.

Easy to find, vehicle access is controlled by the Concierge who will ask for the apartment number you are visiting.  Better to park in Morrisons and walk in.  The complex is made up of many different named blocks so be prepared for a short walk around or to ask the Concierge.

Not visit there for ages and had some bad punts there.  Those girls have moved on but were noticeable with adverts for 2 hours for £180.  Visited one nice Thai lady there but that was years ago.

Fitzhamon Embankment CF11 6AR.

Girls:  So far always Thai, mostly pretty and slim but there are others from time to time

Location:  Very close to the city centre, near the Millennium Stadium.

Parking:  On street, metered, £2.80 for two hours.  Meters do not give change nor accept £2 coins.

Area:  Pretty safe, lots of people walking and cycling so you are not too conspicuous walking around with a phone to your ear. 

House:  Can’t say too much here or it may reveal too much.  Access by intercom, you call when at the location that is given to you, the intercom system has CCTV, phone on arrival and you are given the numbers to press and then you are admitted, but then you get to another security door and you repeat the process.  The girls appreciate you to arrive and move around quietly.  Rooms are nice, functional, warm and with en-suite shower.

Service:  Core Service: You undress and lie on the double bed, girl undresses, you receive a very good massage that gets more personal, you get a HE, girl cleans you up, you leave.  Different girls offer more including kissing, OWO, RO, touching, body to body massage and full sex, usually at no extra.

Summary:  Great for a nice relaxing massage and HE, you can lie there and do nothing except enjoy what is happening.  Or you can get more depending on the girl.

Warnings:  Be quiet!  Both when entering, exiting (the building) and when being treated, if your not you will get lots of shushing and possible your arse slapped.

Update from;

Don't bother visiting by car on days/times of event at the Stadium, too many road closures and parking bays coned off.

Same on Sunday mornings/Early afternoon, The Farmer's Market causes some chaos locally, mind that does mean you can have a fruity time with one of the girls and then pick up some fine Organic Fruit on your way home :)

Healing Hands and Suki in Penarth CF64 1ED.

I’ll deal with both in one review but focussing on Suki.

Girls:  Chinese, Suki is resident others rotate every so often

Location: Penarth, cannot say more because of the discretion required but nothing to worry about.

Parking:  On street, un metered but length varies, some areas close by are limited to one hour, others two and just across the road is unlimited.

Area: Safe, commercial shopping area.

House:  Functional with proper massage tables.

Service:  Core Service is massage and HE but extras ate available, check profiles and ask the girls.

Summary: Great for a nice relaxing massage and HE, you can lie there and do nothing except enjoy what is happening.  Or you can get more depending on the girl.

Warnings:  There are a few internal CCTV cameras but only in the public areas and entrances.  On my last visit I managed a quick look at the control box, there was no sign of a hard disk or a USB outwards line so I’m sure that the CCTV is for viewing and security and you are not being recorded.  All working rooms are CCTV free.  Suki is addictive.

Update from;

Tudor Street  CF11 6AF

Never been there but a few numbers of Eastern Europeans have been located there.  On each occasion the big brain has overruled the small brain and I've declined.

I believe at least one member has had a bad experience there.

Update by Email, edited slightly to hide excess information;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40608.0

An addition to your locations post - the site of my worst punt yet, referenced above.

Venue was a top floor flat, very hot.  Location was close to Subway on Cowbridge Road East - not sure whether you want to be that precise in the actual post - postcode  is stated in the review.  Clearly a pimped EE girl - probably Romanian, told me she was Italian, from Roma (that bit was certainly correct).

worth adding that the polish girls (Amy and Olivia) are very close to the Covent Garden Flower shop in Roath just off Shirley rd (rather not go into more detail then that).

Offline Corus Boy

Tudor Street  CF11 6AF

Speculation Update.

Out of boredom this afternoon I searched AW for girls in Cardiff, filtered by "Most Recent Updates."  It came as no surprise that the list was topped by a selection of EE Types offering bareback, photos looking good and all the profiles had phone numners on them.

Out of research interest I started at the top and worked through the list phoning the numbers.

After six calls I was sure that I was speaking to the same phone girl on each number and each number told me that she was in Tudor Street  CF11 6AF.

I have a feeling that the Mackintosh Place team have relocated to Tudor Street.

Offline Corus Boy

Redlaver Street CF11 7LY

I'm sure I've seen a house on this street referred to in a review or feedback somewhere but I can't find it now.

Visited it today to see Stephanie, more in the Wales Regions board.

Redlaver Street is not that long but it is bisected by Paget Street with barriers stopping you driving the length of Redlaver Street, you want to be at the western end of the street, the low numbers.  There is unrestricted on street parking available but much is Residents Only.

Typical terraced house, you get the door number when you phone from the street.  Into the living room, a bit smoky and a number of girls walking about in dressing gowns and mostly smoking.  There is a small TV that is connected to a CCTV camera above the door entrance.

Saw at least four EE/Romanian girls there but no one else, did not venture to the loo or shower facilities.

Seemed safe enough, read review, and would visit again for the right girl.

Offline ShyWolf

Redlaver Street CF11 7LY
Visited it today to see Stephanie, more in the Wales Regions board.
Typical terraced house, you get the door number when you phone from the street.  Into the living room, a bit smoky and a number of girls walking about in dressing gowns and mostly smoking.  There is a small TV that is connected to a CCTV camera above the door entrance.

Saw at least four EE/Romanian girls there but no one else, did not venture to the loo or shower facilities.

Seemed safe enough, read review, and would visit again for the right girl.

I would not bother went there this week to see a Antonya which was a fake profile in the same address on Redlaver Street you most likely wont get same girl it goes on whoever is free and wants to take you in-between the multiple WG. and the only thing good about them are there look (skinny and short) sex is the worst and they wont touch you without rubber and gloves it seems like unless you just want to jack off looking at them DO NOT GO

and you will be pushed out the door after cuming if you can get that far with the WG telling you to hurry up when you havent even been 15 min of an hour booking

Offline Corus Boy

Quayside, Cardiff Bay, CF10 5BX

Girls: Varied.

This place has been referred to in a number of recent posts.  It seems to be being used by a number of visiting girls, there maybe someone working from there permanantly and subletting or it might just be short term letting deal.

Location: Standalone apartment block, situated in the heart of Cardiff Bay, on Roald Dahl Place.  The Number 6 Baycar/Bendy Bus stops almost right outside and is less than 10 minute trip from the City Centre.

Parking:  Easy!  Two multi storey car parks close by or on street Pay and Display places close by.  Some places are First Hour Free but you still need to display a ticket,  great for 30 minute bookings.  One hour is £2.80 but you get two hours because you get your free hour.  Pay by coins or card, no change given and £2 coins are not accepted.  As it is a tourist area it is patrolled regularly so don't risk a ticket.  Full instructions and prices are on the meters.

Area:  Tourist area, so busy on nice days and when there are events taking place in Roald Dahl Place or on the Bay.  If there is a race going on there will be road closures to deal with.  Plenty of Pubs, Bars, Coffee Shops and Restaurants in Mermaid Quay.  There is also a Plan B to hand with a parlour in West Bute Street, two minutes away.  Cashpoints at Sainsbury, Tesco, Barclays Bank, Lloyds Bank and Yakitori.

House:  New Apartment Block with a branch of Sainsbury's on the ground floor. The Front door is just round the corner from Sainsbury and has a bell system, so make sure you know the flat number. Punch in the flat number and you'll be buzzed in.  Lifts to the floors, it might be wise to ask what floor she is on.  I've never bumped into any other residents once inside.

Summary:  Modern apartment, warm, usually easy parking.  Used by a variety of visiting girls.  The Number 6 Baycar/Bendy Bus stops almost right outside.

Warnings:  Can be a busy area.  Park legally.  There is a place in the City Centre called Quay Street so confirm where you are going.

Offline HughJardon

I did wonder about Quayside but indeed after reading the location description it turns out ive been there on previous humping escapades, i had a regular a few years back called raeya oriental and she stated they did short term leases there. A very smart appt block i think 6-700 pcm, still confused whether these girls are indies or management run

Offline Corus Boy

I did wonder about Quayside but indeed after reading the location description it turns out ive been there on previous humping escapades, i had a regular a few years back called raeya oriental and she stated they did short term leases there. A very smart appt block i think 6-700 pcm, still confused whether these girls are indies or management run

Make that £1500 pcm!

And about £150 per night for short term Serviced Lets.

I've visited two touring girls there and both seemed to be indies, as far as I could tell.

My thoughts are that for a girl to be paying those sort of rates she would probably serious about giving a good service to get her earnings up to a level to pay those sort of bills.

Offline HughJardon

That certainly echoes my thoughts, my mind is full of " buts and ifs ". Is my cautious approach making me miss out on quality ?
A question for the purists perhaps.

Offline Corus Boy

That certainly echoes my thoughts, my mind is full of " buts and ifs ". Is my cautious approach making me miss out on quality ?
A question for the purists perhaps.

If you miss a good punt there is the consolation that your ££££££s are still in your pocket ready for another day.

Offline Corus Boy

Corporation Road, CF11 7AU

The home of a number of Eastern European ladies, probably Romanian.

Parking:  Plenty of free on street parking but it can be very busy.  It is a predominately Moslem area but friendly enough.  Of course you should secure your vehicle and not leave valuables on show!  Fold your wing mirrors in as it is a very busy road.

Area:  A busy road and busy local shops area. A few mini-markets to but drinks and a lot of take aways/cafes selling Arabic and Halal food, many are cafes and you can dine in, I've had some good meals and snacks from the cafes but probably not recommended pre-punt.

House:  Older terraced house with a side entrance on the street. Inside very minimalist but bed was clean but the vacuum cleaner hadn't been busy.  I wasn't there long enough to need or use the toilet or shower but at a guess I wouldn't expect too much.

Service:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55271.75 See my post halfway down the thread.

Summary: 

Negatives:

B & S
Usual Romanian attitude.
No effort to stimulate me.
No kissing, advertised on profile.
No OWO.
No penetration, partially my fault.
Very basic house and room, just like Redlaver Street.
Long wait on the street with lots of people around.

Positives:

Parking was free and easy but it was Sunday.
She was nice looking.
OW was good.
Her room was on the first floor, I might not have managed to climb another set of stairs.

Offline HughJardon

Latins (new site) CF24 1DL

Girls Brazilian/Latin selection

Update from:

I hope this place runs and runs now with alternating ladies coming and going, cant ever remember there being a dedicated Latins shop in the area

Newport road ,high volumes of traffic passing this area as one of the seminal routes into the town centre

Parking

Parking is adequate at the rear of the property ,another option would be to park on the mouth of roath and cross the pedestrian crossing.

Profiles

House

Old style house converted into spacious apartments quite clean and clinical but with a certain charm and character

Service

Ive been twice ,the lady/boss stated extras arranged at discretion with WG.
Shower drinks offered ,both visits the ladies had towel wet hair so showering is frequent. Good covered oral and a selection of positions offered.
Open till 2am

Negatives

No extras offered such as owo anal dfk.
That may fluctuate with different girls.
Quite a busy access point with free flowing traffic.

Summary

For fans of richmond/st peters think this but with latin ladies circulating a regular basis.

np500

Hopefully some quality there, but due to me living on the east side of the city virtually everyone i I know travels that road dayle including my offspring so if I do ever visit this address it will be late at night in the winter in disguise on all fours with a wheelie bin on my head !

boobiehunter

Quayside, Cardiff Bay, CF10 5BX

Girls: Varied.

This place has been referred to in a number of recent posts.  It seems to be being used by a number of visiting girls, there maybe someone working from there permanantly and subletting or it might just be short term letting deal.

Location: Standalone apartment block, situated in the heart of Cardiff Bay, on Roald Dahl Place.  The Number 6 Baycar/Bendy Bus stops almost right outside and is less than 10 minute trip from the City Centre.

Parking:  Easy!  Two multi storey car parks close by or on street Pay and Display places close by.  Some places are First Hour Free but you still need to display a ticket,  great for 30 minute bookings.  One hour is £2.80 but you get two hours because you get your free hour.  Pay by coins or card, no change given and £2 coins are not accepted.  As it is a tourist area it is patrolled regularly so don't risk a ticket.  Full instructions and prices are on the meters.

Area:  Tourist area, so busy on nice days and when there are events taking place in Roald Dahl Place or on the Bay.  If there is a race going on there will be road closures to deal with.  Plenty of Pubs, Bars, Coffee Shops and Restaurants in Mermaid Quay.  There is also a Plan B to hand with a parlour in West Bute Street, two minutes away.  Cashpoints at Sainsbury, Tesco, Barclays Bank, Lloyds Bank and Yakitori.

House:  New Apartment Block with a branch of Sainsbury's on the ground floor. The Front door is just round the corner from Sainsbury and has a bell system, so make sure you know the flat number. Punch in the flat number and you'll be buzzed in.  Lifts to the floors, it might be wise to ask what floor she is on.  I've never bumped into any other residents once inside.

Summary:  Modern apartment, warm, usually easy parking.  Used by a variety of visiting girls.  The Number 6 Baycar/Bendy Bus stops almost right outside.

Warnings:  Can be a busy area.  Park legally.  There is a place in the City Centre called Quay Street so confirm where you are going.

Thanks for that its literally a 2 minute walk from my place of work

Offline Hotmat

I love this tread.
Can we have an update CorusBoy ?
Others ?