Author Topic: Soho walk up or Asian massage?  (Read 1159 times)

Offline safeguy

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 5
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Hi,
I’m in London this Friday and have a few hours to spare! Should I go soho walk up or Asian massage. Which give the best experience,Need some advice on the best services in that area. I’m easy going on looks and age, just looking for the best service.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Hi,
I’m in London this Friday and have a few hours to spare! Should I go soho walk up or Asian massage. Which give the best experience,Need some advice on the best services in that area. I’m easy going on looks and age, just looking for the best service.

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who only ask without posting reviews may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..