Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is the best looking WG in Glasgow?  (Read 3753 times)

Offline Chester Copperpot

Hi guys. First off, I've yet to have my 'cherry' punt. It's something I've been planning on doing for a long time now, especially since I came across these forums, but money has been tight and uncertainty amongst other wee things has put me off.

Anyway, I know looks are subjective and all that, but most of the Glasgow based girls don't show their face on their profiles, so despite knowing who people rate as good punts on here, it's difficult to know which ones are the better looking regardless of service.

For me, face is really important, and preferably under 25, but from what I gather that may be pushing the boat out a wee bit.

Any suggestions would be grateful.  :hi:

TheHaverer

If you like a pretty face, you'll like Kendra. Not sure exactly how old she is, but I'd guess she is genuinely about 25.

JazzMan

Miss Summers (Sophie) is by far the best looking WG in Glasgow.
Don't be put off by her profile page.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline AndyMac1

She certainly looks as though she had more than her fair share of attractive genes when she was born!  And at £100 p/h, looks Xmas has come early.

Hope I don't lol!!

Drillakilla

She certainly looks as though she had more than her fair share of attractive genes when she was born!  And at £100 p/h, looks Xmas has come early.

Hope I don't lol!!

I tip my hat to Kendra, £100 p/h is extremely competitive, and she has had some very good reviews so seems to be one of the best for value for money.

JazzMan

I tip my hat to Kendra, £100 p/h is extremely competitive, and she has had some very good reviews so seems to be one of the best for value for money.

No it isn't. She doesn't do owo or cim.

Drillakilla

No it isn't. She doesn't do owo or cim.

Ok jazz quote me 3 other girls that are £100 per hour that are better quality.

Fourthreesemi

Destiny = dyno.

Getting the horn thinking about it :music:

Offline seeker

Have you actually seen kendra, in the flesh that is  :unknown:
so where's the review  :unknown:
Yes she is I nice looking girl but the best NO Chance.
The thread title. ..not about price or services but looks.

jg048012

I'd have to say the Destiny must be up there physically although she can look a bit glaikit and her personality can be disengaging.

Thought Sexy Summer was facially very pretty, especially so with a warm load :)

no others rushing to mind :(

Tjkooker

Can't think of any in Glasgow that would make me go weak at the knees just looking at them.
However all those listed so far are good looking girls. I would also add katie extreme or whatever name she has now. Face and body are right up there although the tattoos are a bit marmite. Little lori worth a mention despite the other issues and £150 price tag. Drop your prices again dear!

Offline seeker

Tiffany is a BABE in wg terms   :dancegirl:
BUT a bit loopy and hard to get always hold of .  :(
As hardly ever works .

Offline Courtney

Sexy Tiffany

External Link/Members Only

I usually get, "Sorry, I'm fully booked."

What makes me laugh is her AW feedback, all those soppy/fluffy/cringeworthy comments all emanate from the same trio!

Drillakilla

Have you actually seen kendra, in the flesh that is  :unknown:
so where's the review  :unknown:
Yes she is I nice looking girl but the best NO Chance.
The thread title. ..not about price or services but looks.

Read the quote properly next time "one of the best" not THE BEST!!

I haven't seen her but I can read and have read enough reviews about her being a good looking girl, that's enough for me.

chico1000

The best looking in Glasgow I have seen is GABRIELLA unfortunately she works only as duo now.  External Link/Members Only

Drillakilla

The best looking in Glasgow I have seen is GABRIELLA unfortunately she works only as duo now.  External Link/Members Only

Good to know, I've always wondered about her. Is her duo partner good looking too?

chico1000

Her normal duo partner is Exclusive Honey whom I have not seen.  I saw her with Kate Sins or whatever she is calling her self now.  Gabby works with her now and again.  Honey appears to well reviewed here.

Drillakilla

Her normal duo partner is Exclusive Honey whom I have not seen.  I saw her with Kate Sins or whatever she is calling her self now.  Gabby works with her now and again.  Honey appears to well reviewed here.

Cheers for that mate.

Frandan10

Sexy tiffany is decent, Robin at glasgowcityesorts up there too!