Author Topic: THE_GOAT_X - Aldgate East  (Read 8834 times)


11 review(s) for CurvySweetOnexx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Mstar86

Name - THE_GOAT_X

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £160 for 30min PSE

When - A very  HOT August day….
 
Location - Decent hotel in Tower Hill. No parking but gambled on a double yellow behind the hotel & got lucky!

Comms - SMS only, which I hate as I use Sumo and prefer using WhatsApp as can see pictures which helps when trying to make a last min punt decision. She seems crazy busy when in London so wasn’t able to answer calls until I was at venue. But she was responsive and clear with instructions etc.

The Girl - Lovely girl, kind and warm even though we had a bit of a back and forth & tiny misunderstanding via text before. Nice tits, they’re small but big if you know what I mean!? Decent bum but not a big bunda type, no shelf but nice and wide with great hips to hold so makes up for it. Lips look so good when she’s sucking along your shaft with her long nails and big eyelashes all in view, was also wearing a nice lingerie set.

The Session - This girl CAN TAKE BIG DICK!!! Proper throat experience. Lay down on the bed and she starts slow but with serious suction. Like SERIOUS, little bit of spit then more, then more, until it’s soaking wet. Then she lets you inside her throat and it’s amazing. Holding it in deep nose to naval. More spit and more sucking and I’m in a daze. Only reason I knew it was 10mins was because she had squeezed me in before another client so I was clock watching but to be fair to her she didn’t once check time or look at phone even tho it was ringing off every couple of mins.

Had her in missionary and her tits look amazing, big FAT nipples and I loved sucking them. Proper filthy brummy dirty talk and could tell she was loving it. She LOVES big dick and is very good at what she does so was saying the right things & giving all the right noises.

Doggy was great as she can take a serious pounding. She said she learned as her first boyfriend had a massive cock so pounding her is no problem same as her throat so after a while I switch back to more of it. Got her to get her phone out and I recorded her sucking me to completion which was hot af. She actually loves it and was just what I needed for a filthy and horny afternoon fuckfest.

Summery - you gotta love filth to really get the best out of her imo. Wish she offered ThroatPie but CIM was still a very good ending (she spat as doesn’t swallow)

YMMV as I was allowed to facefuck (not savage no hands but pretty rough) and also allowed to film (on her phone)

Would See Again - YES!


*Sorry to the punter who I beat to the door (me and another guy both said we were 10mins away and I guess I got there first) and sorry to the guy booked for 4pm as I ended up going over and disheveling Victoria so much she had to take time to get ready for you!

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 380
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
The cover photo on AW, shows a different size girl to the pictures in her gallery.

Also, previous reviews appear to be a different girl.


Current Picture

Hidden Image/Members Only


Previous Pictures
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only





Offline Mstar86

The cover photo on AW, shows a different size girl to the pictures in her gallery.

Also, previous reviews appear to be a different girl.


Current Picture

Hidden Image/Members Only


Previous Pictures
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Going by the age of account, the consistent AW reviews and the locations (she’s definitely from the midlands & tours same places as old reviews) and the fact that she would have been 21/22 8 years ago and has had work done on her face plus could have easily lost considerable weight in that time (the girl I saw definitely used to be bigger as you could see a few small stretch marks, has had a boob job AND like I said had hips but no real bum fat)

I’m going to go out on a limb and say same girl but just changed in 8 years of life, fillers, surgery, age, make up and kids.

The girl I saw is 100% looks like girl in cover photo


Be interested to see others opinions on this.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2025, 11:57:31 am by Mstar86 »

Offline Karim69

Going by the age of account, the consistent AW reviews and the locations (she’s definitely from the midlands & tours same places as old reviews) and the fact that she would have been 21/22 8 years ago and has had work done on her face plus could have easily lost considerable weight in that time (the girl I saw definitely used to be bigger as you could see a few small stretch marks, has had a boob job AND like I said had hips but no real bum fat)

I’m going to go out on a limb and say same girl but just changed in 8 years of life, fillers, surgery, age, make up and kids.

The girl I saw is 100% looks like girl in cover photo


Be interested to see others opinions on this.

Nice review on Victoria, yes it’s 100% the same lady, I’ve seen her a few times over the years but not in recent times but I can tell straight away she has lost a lot of weight, looks to have had a few surgeries to improve her appearance and has always been a very good performer when I’ve seen her. She’s a nice lady, no messing around and does all the services listed on the her profile…. Only thing I can say is that she’s probably got busier and busier over the years and her comms might not always be on point but if you make a booking early with her on the day it’s fairly straight forward to make the meeting happen.

Offline DThunter01

Does she let you properly throat fuck her or is it lots of hands pushing back??  :hi:

Offline Mstar86

Does she let you properly throat fuck her or is it lots of hands pushing back??  :hi:

She lets you. With me as I’d only paid for PSE I was allowed as she saw it as a challenge buttt was often a hand. BUT, she does go full no holds barred if you pay the extra, I know this from what she allowed with me but also our conversation about how she does all sorts even up to puke play so I know she’s serious. Was all her ex who trained her up she said….

Online Wayfarer

Got her to get her phone out and I recorded her sucking me to completion which was hot af. She actually loves it and was just what I needed for a filthy and horny afternoon fuckfest.

Summery - you gotta love filth to really get the best out of her imo. Wish she offered ThroatPie but CIM was still a very good ending (she spat as doesn’t swallow)

YMMV as I was allowed to facefuck (not savage no hands but pretty rough) and also allowed to film (on her phone)

Mstar86,

Thank you for the report and generation of my interest.

May I ask whether GOAT_X charged you extra for the filming since on her profile I can see filming is allowed for £100 extra? Or was the deal  is filming is inclusive in your booking fee provided she can use the footage for her content to be sold?

Further, since the filming was recorded on her device, given how busy she seems to be, did she eventually send this to you later on or during the booking?

Kind regards,

W



« Last Edit: August 15, 2025, 08:21:32 am by Wayfarer »

Offline Stevelondon

Cheers for that.

I’m guessing you e got a big cock then  :D :lol:

Offline jordan452

I remember her from 2018 she's lost a lot a weight since then.

Offline Mstar86

Cheers for that.

I’m guessing you e got a big cock then  :D :lol:


 :D :D :D

Hahaha I just read it back and see how braggy that reads :( but it’s honestly meant to be for those that struggle to find girls who can actually deep throat them nose to navel.

They all say they can DT but depending on your length (mine is only 8”) girth (don’t know mine but not thin but not super thick) and shape (mine has no bend so lots find it hard to DT).

It can be quite annoying paying for a service and not receiving it, so just wanted to send out the bat signal!

Offline Mstar86

Mstar86,

Thank you for the report and generation of my interest.

May I ask whether GOAT_X charged you extra for the filming since on her profile I can see filming is allowed for £100 extra? Or was the deal  is filming is inclusive in your booking fee provided she can use the footage for her content to be sold?

Further, since the filming was recorded on her device, given how busy she seems to be, did she eventually send this to you later on or during the booking?

Kind regards,

W

She doesn’t do content so unsure if she’ll use it, I actually don’t have the footage yet (lol) so maybe she just allowed it to keep the moment spicy and hot which even if this was the case I’m fine with because when the camera comes out in the moment, girls tend to show off and start to perform more which is great when getting DT or FF plus I love it so added to the encounter.

To be clear if you want filming you’ll be advised to pay for it and then you can be assured you’ll get the footage after.

Offline gurds


 :D :D :D

Hahaha I just read it back and see how braggy that reads :( but it’s honestly meant to be for those that struggle to find girls who can actually deep throat them nose to navel.

They all say they can DT but depending on your length (mine is only 8”) girth (don’t know mine but not thin but not super thick) and shape (mine has no bend so lots find it hard to DT).

It can be quite annoying paying for a service and not receiving it, so just wanted to send out the bat signal!

8 inches is very big.

Offline DThunter01


 :D :D :D

Hahaha I just read it back and see how braggy that reads :( but it’s honestly meant to be for those that struggle to find girls who can actually deep throat them nose to navel.

They all say they can DT but depending on your length (mine is only 8”) girth (don’t know mine but not thin but not super thick) and shape (mine has no bend so lots find it hard to DT).

It can be quite annoying paying for a service and not receiving it, so just wanted to send out the bat signal!

I will second this “yea I can DT”

Turn up and it’s a “but not that”

Such a let down and most girls don’t engage in DT details and don’t wanna talk about size!!

So nice for some proper DT intel

Offline DThunter01


 :D :D :D

Hahaha I just read it back and see how braggy that reads :( but it’s honestly meant to be for those that struggle to find girls who can actually deep throat them nose to navel.

They all say they can DT but depending on your length (mine is only 8”) girth (don’t know mine but not thin but not super thick) and shape (mine has no bend so lots find it hard to DT).

It can be quite annoying paying for a service and not receiving it, so just wanted to send out the bat signal!

Didn’t think I my last post posted
« Last Edit: August 16, 2025, 11:24:13 am by DThunter01 »

Offline Mstar86

I will second this “yea I can DT”

Turn up and it’s a “but not that”

Such a let down and most girls don’t engage in DT details and don’t wanna talk about size!!

So nice for some proper DT intel

Probably one of the things I hate most, pretty much every SP ticks it on AW as well.

She actually said most men tell her their size first so was surprised by mine and enjoyed the challenges.

Had a read through some of your reviews and think I’m going to take a trip to Surrey for Cara soon!! I want a proper ThroatPie experience as it’s been a very long time


Offline Mstar86

8 inches is very big.

Maybe porn, swinging & a few members here have warped my mind but yes it’s above average. The problem I have for girls when DT is more in lack of bend than the length. Anyway Victoria was a good punt so hopefully all this detail helps future punters!!  :)