Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baker Street area flat  (Read 5094 times)

shyguy

Hi Guys,

I know there is a not a lot of info to go on here, is anyone aware of a flat which has 5-6 girls per day in the Baker Street area, which is run by an Italian woman called Rosa. I have a few people give positive reviews, but have been a bit economic in giving me further details  :rolleyes:

Any info welcome  :)

SG

Daan4fun

The place is nice, and the girls are verry friendly..

Daan4fun

Offline mh

Hi Guys,

I know there is a not a lot of info to go on here, is anyone aware of a flat which has 5-6 girls per day in the Baker Street area, which is run by an Italian woman called Rosa. I have a few people give positive reviews, but have been a bit economic in giving me further details  :rolleyes:
The place is nice, and the girls are verry friendly..

I hope shyguy wasn't holding his breath on receiving your reply Daan4fun... Almost 2 years since his odd question!  :dance:

Offline akauya

I hope shyguy wasn't holding his breath on receiving your reply Daan4fun... Almost 2 years since his odd question!  :dance:

If you hadn't pointed that out I wouldn't have noticed it  :D

Baz Vegas Bob

If it is the same place, (The Rosa bit suggests it is), it is a lovely old house decorated like something out of a period film. I went with an Hungarian girl called Ana. A little on the mature side, but fucked like a Nympho and gave one of the best massages I have ever had in a parlour. Sorry, but for the life of me I can not remember the number.

Daan4fun

Is better late than never :)) to be honest, I didn't realise the date :)) I was just searching for any posts about that name and that was yhe onlyone that I found :)

Daan4fun

And you're right... they really do good massage, because Rosa train them when they first start to work there.

mrhappypants

This thread sorely needs a link.

Sinner2000

Yes that is a good place... I saw a girl called Poppy, perfect Owo with eye contact and a proper massage

Offline SP

Does anyone know if the place is still open. I did visit it number of times before but now recently trying to ring the phone number but not getting through. Any idea?

Offline Sedlmayer

This thread sorely needs a link.

This thread is useless without some detail - unless you can just go to the house and ring the bell, of course.

Offline danny.simons

This sounds interesting but it really does need a link or some details badly

Does anyone know if the place is still open. I did visit it number of times before but now recently trying to ring the phone number but not getting through. Any idea?

Since it has been two years since the original post, possibly shut down? Or have you visited more recently?

Offline SP

Pretty sure the link is External Link/Members Only

Had been there approx 3-4 months ago.

Drew79

I went there recently and the house seems to be empty. If anyone knows where Rosa is now, I'll love to get in touch with her. Hope she is OK

Mark Andrews

Pretty sure the link is External Link/Members Only

Had been there approx 3-4 months ago.

Thanks for this - going to take a peep now!

LL

From the gallery.
Subtle.
Hidden Image/Members Only

but WTF: £160 per hour for massage?

kwahima

kwahima

what is about the ''Master'' Tantric Massage btw?  :unknown:

west8

Is this the place where you go through the front door, then the actual apartment is right in front of you - on the ground floor?

3/4 very big rooms and usually red lighting everywhere?

Drew79

The bedrooms are all upstairs, and the house is stunning.

Drew79

There is not much connection with tantra, imo!

Drew79

SP:  I went there on Saturday and there was no answer.

kwahima

SP:  I went there on Saturday and there was no answer.
you mean the place is no longer in service?

Drew79

kwahima: as far as I know, it is now closed, unless anyone knows differently!

ZZHJT

triggered some best of my memory. there's a Chinese/Taiwanese place at Gloucester place, I once had some wonderful meeting with girls, shoud say they are miles better than Chinese massage parlour and some bait n switch Chinese/Jap cunts.

I dont know if what I'm talkin g is the place you are looking for. I don't know any Rosa and pretty sure the one I talked on phone was a old Chinese lady.

west8

triggered some best of my memory. there's a Chinese/Taiwanese place at Gloucester place, I once had some wonderful meeting with girls, shoud say they are miles better than Chinese massage parlour and some bait n switch Chinese/Jap cunts.

I dont know if what I'm talkin g is the place you are looking for. I don't know any Rosa and pretty sure the one I talked on phone was a old Chinese lady.

Is that the one on the left as you travel up Gloucester Place .. big black door?

The old Chinese lady actually looks quite fit in her stockings when she opens the door! :)

ZZHJT

Is that the one on the left as you travel up Gloucester Place .. big black door?

The old Chinese lady actually looks quite fit in her stockings when she opens the door! :)

haha yes mate ! well I don't know who's answering my phone.  :drinks:

As a Chinese mainlander I always have a soft spot for Taiwanese girls. and I defo tick that off my bucket list at that place. Sadly that sweet girl with D cup breast had left UK for good. :(