I am new to the punting scene (as you may have seen!)

If this post/convo needs to be deleted or moved I'm happy for Mods to do so!

I am approaching my birthday and looking to treat myself to a sloppy bj meet (and possibly some sex).

Ideally im looking for;
- Multiple cum
- Oral without condom (OWO)
- An escort not afraid to get messy/sloppy (but no vomit) - the kinda slop dripping off my shaft sloppy is very well invited (covering tits/face ideal)
- Cum in mouth much preferred, but not essential
- Happy with any age/size/ethnicity, as well as they can perform as thats the key

Help very much appreciated!

Areas that work ideally are; Surrey, Heathrow (happy to travel a little if you think service is A1)
It must also be noted that as i am very new to the punting scene I would want someone very good with first-timers, who makes me feel comfortable and is easy to get along with.
Any other advice very much appreciated!